☆End☆

Two years passed and Taehyung knocked on the door of Haneul's room. "Honey foods ready," Taehyung said but didn't hear a response coming from his son. So he decided to open the door and saw his son sniffing, crying under his bed sheets curled up in a little ball.

Taehyung sat on the edge of his. "Baby why are you crying?" Taehyung asked, pulling the bed sheets off, he tucked strands of hair that fell covering Haneul's face.

Haneul hiccuped while he spoke up, "K-kids a-at s-school say t-that y-you and d-daddy don't l-love me anymore," he cried out and Taehyung's heart broke at the sight of his first son crying, he pulled him into a hug placing his head on his chest, running his fingers through his hair.

"Why do they say that?"

"B-b-because y-you and daddy d-don't l-live together n-no more," he cried out as he choked on his sobs.

"Honey, don't listen to what other kids at school say, you have two people that love you a ton, me and your father don't have to live together in order to take care of you, and love you, me and your dad love you so much no matter what okay?" Taehyung said, tucking a strand of hair behind Haneul's ear.

"And you just don't have me and your dad, but you also have Woo-shik, your little sister and your baby brother, who's gonna be born soon," Taehyung said, grabbing Haneul's small hands in his and rubbing it softly, than Taehyung placed Haneul and his hand on top of his big twenty-seven week belly. They both felt a kick and Haneul started giggling.

"Now come on let's go eat dinner I'm starving aren't you?" Taehyung asked Haneul who nodded his head as his tummy growled.

In these past two years Taehyung couldn't ask for anything else as he was happy, Woo-shik, his soon to be finance, proposed and Taehyung gladly accepted.

Later in the weeks Taehyung found out he was going to have another kid, he was scared of how Woo-shik was going to take it, but he was happy as they were going to start their very own family.

Taehyung couldn't be more happier than anything in the world, everything he has gone through was worth it till the end. He was happy with his perfect little family.