"do we trust them?"

Earth 19

Danielle pov

After what felt like forever we finally landed my mind was still trying to process the fact my dead fiances double in standing in front of me on another earth-like how is that possible I thought I learned everything about the universe because of my mother.

the avengers led us inside I can't help but look around in shock they arnt afraid to show themself to the world I could help but smirk when tony tried to come out cocky but leana just came out bored said this was nothing new to her.

"Danielle!!!!!"

what was that? sounded like.... kara?

"Danielle?" "mmmm" shacking my head may just be haring things

"welcome the avenger's tower built by me of course" tony smugly smirking "is there anywhere where we can freshen up portal jumping isn't all that fun," I asked I wanted to get out of this armour as much as I love it it can get unconfinable quickly when im not in battle "ill can show you " shit I could already feel my heart racing no keep it together you have Lana back at home no time for distractions 'she not Elizabeth's

"lead the way"

. . .

Natasha pov

I left 'guardian' in the guest room why did I go back to the group everyone was already their apport from clint who got hurt in the crossfire with Hyrda but should be okay with bruce. everyone was still in their suits "do we trust them?" Steve spoke up, Wanda spoke up already truest the new people she already been in guardians mind and so did thor I didn't know much about their friendship but he seems to trust her.

I said nothing as everyone spoke, she was hiding something I noticed when she looked at me like she knew me but that isn't possible I've never seen her in my life and she say she from a different world I've never heard of before.

. . .

"Steven. You okay we need to get you back to the D.E.O" But before I could finish Steve's eyes rolled at the back of his head making me gasp "Steven!" growing feeling the heathens of Steven bogs weight not that he was Harvey to me just surprised. "Steve you need to stay awake! You going to be okay ", promised, but I gasp feeling something warm on my hand making me jump back in shock

Red

Gasping out of breath seeing My surroundings making me gagged at the sight around me I didn't relish until slipped. "No no please rho" Feeling something warm on my hand making me shake in panic before taking a deep breath clenching my eyes shut hoping I would wake up from this terrible nightmare but nothing working I still felt the coldness of the room and the blood on my hands.

"help!! Kara!!" freezing hearing the sound of a familiar voice "Lena!!!" crying making my voice break before the blooded room disappeared, the sight in front of me made my heart stop.

"Danielle!!!"

. . .

Earth 36

Kara pov

Every bone in my dody was in shock with pain... pain how is that possible the only thing that can hurt me is

"kryptonite" A female voice came out from the darkness of the room making me freeze were even am I, I tried looking around but the only thing illuminated was the kryptonite green glow wrapped around the room but I count see anything else as the kryptonite was weakening my powers.