change part 3

Danielle pov

I was on my way to cat co when I felt something come over me

"stop her!!"

what the hell the same voice I heard when I was finding Rose is back again and stop her stop who

"SAVE HER!!"

the voice continued to yell in my head before I hearing someone yelling CAT

Cat!! She in danger!!!

Pushing myself faster and racing towards Cat Co tower seeing her falling from enormous hight and getting closer to the ground making me fly harder and catching her at the last second making her gasp in surprise holding on tight before landing softly on the ground but she wouldn't let go and I could feel she was shaking.

"Mr.Grant look at me your safe please" i shouted hoping she could hear me when I heard a whooshing behind me made me glance to see a smirking supergirl "aww guardian you ruined my fun" kara taunted making me stare in shock. no, she wasn't she didn't.

"what you looked like you've seen a ghost" kara began laughing, everyone had cleared when they saw Cat fallen some are stupid enough staying behind "supergirl what did you do!?" "oh boho I was going to catch her I just wanted to warn her that's all" she scoffed, suddenly I wanted to punch her into space to knock some sense into her again who whatever this is. is NOT my sister who would never hurt anyone.

"oh don't give me that look. Look around you we can do whatever we want and no one can stop us we get to choose who lives and who dies!!!" kara laughed "supergirl!!! Stop whatever it is happing to you we are here to protect these people not turn against them!!" I fumed, being careful of Cat still in my arms,

kara had a look of anger crossed her face as she comes closer to my face making us eye lever pulling Cat tightening around me but I didn't back down "if you won't join me than don't get in my way." She hissed, making me a glare before she flew off causing panic to abrupt.

I could still feel Cat shaken I really should get her home and yes she did fire me but she fired Daniele not Guardian so I need to ack like she didn't destroy my only chance at feeling normal. "let's get you home" I whispered, hoping not to startle her anymore than she was already feeling.

Cats penthouse

Landing safely on the balcony carefully not to wake her up as she had fallen asleep on the way here; probably from the stress of what just happened. God I don't even tho were to start hopefully brainy would have been alerted of what happen and telling them but I knew I still need to warn Alex and Lena  I don't know where she had gone unless I try to do a link as john has done before.

Cat has a really nice place it huge too but it looks lonely; doesn't she get lonely here.Placing her on the bed being careful not to wake her but before I leave I heard her whisper "thank you" smiling softly making sure she is warm enough looks like she does no what 'thank you' means.

I need to find Kara before she does more damage and the media will do whatever it takes to get the world against her I just hope to god Cat will be okay. "Alex come on answer me please...!" using telepathy to connect to Alex and Lena hoping they can hear me.

"Lena you need to get somewhere save please listen to me it isn't kara please don't try and fight her!!" I thought, hearing almost yell in surprise but I didn't wait for an answer I need to get to Alex

"Alex can you hear me!!"

"Danielle!!!"

"yeah, you need to listen, it kara..."

"I no. brainy informed me about something going on with kara she has been exposed to red kryptonite making her become evil"

"red kryptoniht. But how?"

"I don't know but I'm on my way to her apartment!!!"

"wait no she will be there...."

I didn't finish as the connection when dead no no no

Alex pov

When I raced in kara appointment with my gun raced; I could burly recognise it everywhere was smashed, Lassa marking covered the walls everywhere completely destroyed, and I noticed a drafted coming from the window when I noticed a familiar person standing there with new clothes with the Kryptonian symbol on her breast.

"kara?" "Hello, sister." Her voice came out darker making me frown keeping a tight grip on my gun "scared. You should be" kara crackled making me take a step back "kara please listen to me you've been exposed to red kryptonite it altered your brain to do the things you'll never do or think" I explained, hoping Danielle or John would get here soon.

"oh, I see clearly!!" kara snapped before I could blink she was right next to me almost making me fall "you've always been jealous of me!! You didn't want me to come out as supergirl because you didn't want me to own my powers. I can fly. I can catch bullets with my bare hand. And THAT makes you feel worthless because your just HUMAN a weak pathetic little BUG that I can crush with my own hand." Kara snapped grasping hold of my arm throwing me into the wall making me cry out only making her laugh.

"no kara this isn't you!" I gaped, struggling to sit up but I didn't get far as my sister slammed her foot on my leg making me scream in pain breaking it "you see you nothing to me just some human to play with" kara smirked making me whimper when I felt her hand on my throat blocking my airway and lifting me off the ground.

"k..ka...arr..pll.....pl.ee..esse..st..st.op" struggling to breath I felt my vision going dark.

"KARA!!!!"

Comment
Vote

Hope you all like it

"Be safe"
"always"