Rose (PART 3)

Danielle pov

feeling my throat becoming tight how could I loos her she was right there. I couldn't feel anything everything became a blur nothing make sense what do I tell steve how I lost his daughter after I promised I will bring her home.

"Danielle...? Danielle come in can you hear me?"

hearing Alex's voice broke me but I still can't breathe... snap out of it!!! snap out of it now.....

"Danielle"

hearing that voice again somehow calm my racing heartbeat it

"she is alive"
alive? Who?
.........
.............Rose?

I tyred getting the voice to answer but nothing "please.. I need to know" hearing every ounce of my fear in my voice, and whoever this voice is, is telling me that rose is alive I need to find her.

Time skip

Alex pov

Danielle's comms have been off since we heard an explosion putting all of us on edge Steve had been passing putting all of us more on edge he wants to help us find where she had gone just like us all.

I asked John if he would be able to find her but so far nothing.

Kara looked worried expressly because of what happened yesterday; she filled me in what happens I just wish I was there to help her she is my sister too.

I had called Lena to help to find her I knew kara will kill me for calling her.... Speaking of the CEO.

"I came as quick as I could" Lena came rushing in dressed in a classic power suit. watching with amusement as kara almost fall of her seat as she was too focused to hear her.

kara kept stuttering as she tried to making excuse to find Brainy leaving a face bright red made my day;

looking back a Lena trying to fight back a smile made me chuckle I knew she knew kara had a crush on her. everyone did, and people are just waiting till kara work up the courage to ask her out.

"so.." getting back to business we had a job to do no matter how much I loved teasing kara about her, 'not so secret crush' on the youngest Luther.

Danielle pov

After clearing my thoughts I decided to start my search I wasn't going to find rose laying around with my thoughts.

Time skip

Its been 2 hours and no hope on finding her but somethings telling me I'm close to something.. I just don't know what.

Its close it midnight now I knew Alex and kara would be worried and be trying to find me since the explosion, and turning off my comms but right now I didn't have the heart to tell steve I had failed to find his daughter or to see my sisters and knowing I almost killed again.... I wasn't ready to see the disappointed.

Being deep in thought I didn't notice I have landed on an Island how did I get here? Turing back to leave I heard that voice again "stay!!"

okay okay taking a deep breath in I started walking where ever I am.

3rd person

Guardian began her search around the island at the same time her sisters and the CEO worked nonstop hoping they would be able to reach out her but nothing showed up.

John becomes too tired after using his telepath energy for so long it was like the goddess didn't exist but she was there the Danvers sister knew she was somewhere they could feel it.

Vote
Comment

Hope you enjoy it

"be safe"
"always"