The funeral

Danielle pov

"he lied to me, allowed me to suffer and loos any ounce of hope I had left" I punching john as best I could not feel any sort of strength left I felt my hand begin to shack and become warm looking down seeing the fire become stronger just like the anger I felt for James and myself all over again.

I can't lose control like at again but what more can I do. "I don't know what to do." you need to talk to steve he will help you."

Next day funeral

"my grandfather was a good man, he fought for other people freedom but all good man has secrets that made even the bravest man brake into tears he told me never to hold back...."

Walking inside hearing steven speaking in the front, looked like I came just in time we made contacted with each other as I took a set as he looked surprised he isn't the only one.

I don't know if I was able to forgive James but at the same time I could but whenever I close my eyes I hear the scream reminding me of who I am and what happens if I lose control john Is the only one who does; he saved my life that day.

"he never believed he was a hero even with all the medal he received he said the people who died saving others were the real heroes."

After the speech, everyone said goodbye I watched as people crying to Steve and leaving flowers on the casket.

5 minutes later

"I was surprised you came" steve spoke, joining me at the front of the church, scrunching my shoulders "he is still my family" "he wanted to find you. He spent most of his time tying but when you reveled yourself he backed out he wasn't able to deal with the guilt knowing what he did he was ashamed if he told you it be really."

Holding back the tears feeling a limb in my front "did h.he ever tell you?" I asked annoyed as my voice broke "some. He didn't have the heart to tell me the rest he didn't feel it was right." He finished "after he lost my mother he shot down completely. He said it was like looing her was like losing his family again."

...time skip..................

"Rose was a stubborn, joyful and always wants to believe in the good of people" we laughed as we walked away from the coffee stand; its November so its starting to becoming colder day by day I could see people. mother and fathers pulling their children to get somewhere warm; seeing family rushing around damping my already depressing mood, the world really is trying to tunt me laughing at me.

"hay you okay? You went quiet?" breaking from my depression thoughts now not the time to think about that.

"yeah, its nothing"I was saved by my phone going of seeing a text from Alex making me frown in confusion.

Come to the DEO, and bring Steven
We found his daughter

"Danielle what wrong?"

"its Alex they found Rose"

Vote
Comment

Hope you enjoy it

"be safe"
"always"