it won't stop

Danielle pov

All I could remember was hearing my name being said before I lost cause everything was blear. I heard peeping sound of a heartbeat making me realise I was in a hospital.... I hope

Fighting to open my eyes letting out a gasp making whoever was in this room running to my side but I version was too blurred to make out it wasn't till my version cleared;

"Alex?"

I crocked before it turning to clothe fit bring tears to my eyes when I felt a glass on my lip "hay drink this" taking a sip of the water as I lay back down I took notice of Alex apprentice; she was wearing arm and leg brace with cuts and bruises all over her face and arm she had a huge bruise around her neck.

"Alex?" feeling tears fall I couldn't stop all I could remember was seeing her blood on my hand and no idea if she would live and I was too late.

"Danielle. Hay it okay" "no. no, you were thrown from the building if I didn't catch you....." "but you did Daniele that's all that matters I'm okay." Alex assured, pulling us both into a hug minding her injured arm.

"Alex. How long has it been?" I asked, whispering pulling

away from the red heard frowning as she kept glancing back at the door "Alex..." "almost...aslmost two weeks."

"TWO WEEK!!"

Alex explained to me what happening and to say it's been horrible people don't know who to trust kara had killed everyone in the white house making everyone what supergirl arrest, and somewhat her killed.

"Alex where's kara now. Is she okay?" I asked anxious waiting I need to know if she okay? I knew if kara wakes up she will remember everything and will be consumed with a huge amount of guilt I need to want her to be alone like I was.

"Brainy says she should wake up any time but right now the green kryptonite is fighting with the red kryptonite," Alex explained, refilled the glass showing kara struggling moaning and groaning trying to break threw the kryptonite handcuff she was still in a coma, I could see red and green on her skin.

"do we no who planted the kryptonite yet?" I mumbled, trying to from the shakiness in my voice "aport from knowing HYDRA was the reason for the fire to happen" "we heard nothing from the last alien attack and nothing since the last two weeks" Alex explained, making me race eyebrow "but HYDRA didn't no anything supergirl or anything Kryptonite. How the hell would they no about kryptonite would turn...turn her into something like this. We didn't know about this." I paused taking a breather of breather air looking at my sister seeing her concerned gaze.

"you okay?"

"Yeah...just confused these people come from different earth and turn the girl of steel into a compleat opposite person..." I huffed turning to leave helping Alex.

"you will die"

gasping for breath it was suddenly harder to breathe I flashers of images of bodies and a pool of blood.

"Danielle...Danielle!!!"

gasping for breath as my version cleared making me see Alex concerned gaze "Alex?" "Danielle you okay? What happened?"

• • •

I didn't give Alex an answer I went back to my apartment, not answering any calls not even johns and Alex I Just wanting to be alone.

people are still going all over about Supergirl killing the president and vice president and people want her head, and some were just confused seeing there been no sign of even me or supergirl, so people are getting worried.