The letter

Danielle pov

After searching the attire base nothing stuck out abort of the portal Alex and john believing leaving agent guarding the base in case anyone shows up or the portal activates.

"Danielle!!!"

hearing steves voice behind me making me stop before I could talk to Kara as he came rushing over to me "what's wrong?" "my grandfather spoke before he left, wanted you to have this."

Steve handed me a white envelope making me look at him confused "don't ask, he just wanted you to have it."

.......Time skip...........

Sitting in my living room it been a couple of hours since we left the base and the letter hadn't moved from my table waiting to be open; or if I'm ready for what is said. Felling fur on my hand as Liho begin purring by my hand making me smile.

Danielle writing this was the hardest thing I need to do, for so long I've been running the past.

I ran because the lyes and the secrets I had to hide, leaving my family and friends behind in my pasted burning them in flames I created.

If I don't tell you now I won't ever be able to continue living with this guilt...........

feeling my hands shaking as I counted to read each and every line not noticing the small golden flames not even noticing Liho rushing of the couch hiding away from the attack but before I could realize what was happing everything when black.

Like
Comment

Hope you like it
I didn't realize I already had chapters done sorry it took so long 

Hope you like it I didn't realize I already had chapters done sorry it took so long 

"Be safe"
"Always"