New world

Danielle pov

It wasn't long till we made up in the air, and away from the snowy environment before the questing started;

"How did you get hold of the sceptre?"
"We were able to find the source of energy in the same blood sample" Lena explained, making iron man and the caption look at us in shock "blood sample?" I started to explain from the start explains everything i could.

...

Kara pov

I could bearly breathe when Danielle left both hydra and Cadmus swarmed the Wearhouse; I try fighting as much as I could but they just kept coming "we need to leave now!!!" I heard Steven yelling over the sound of bullets before I sent heat vision at multiple weapons making the enemy scream.

"Supergirl!!"

Hearing my name being yelled made me glance to see one of the female agents who were friends with Alex and Danielle "take agent Trever and leave We could hold them off!" she yelled, making me shake my head "I'm not leaving you!" I yelled over the sound of gunfire before sending freeze breath creating a huge gigantic ice wall block oncoming fire I knew it won't hold so won't have much time.

. . .

Danielle pov

After finishing explaining the look of shock passed through the team making me glance down I was trying so hard not to read their minds but I didn't want them not to trust me more they don't.

"they experiment on a child?" I heard a voice making me glance at the front of the Jet seeing the bright green eyes making me freeze she looked the same one difference was the bright red hear (that may become my favourite colour)

I felt like I was going to pass out before I felt a hand in my own making me breathe as Lena took over "her name is Rose six-year-old and been enhanced she now has the power  of teleportation, force filled and telekinesis." Lena listed making me join back into the conversation now my mind was clear.

"We don't have much time ever since we saved Rose they been more virulent even so broken breaker into our hard drive and taken everything." " not before releasing all our information..."

"That sounds more like hydra" Tony joke making me and the rest of the Avengers roll there eyes is he always this annoying

Kara pov

Breathing healthy feeling my lungs burn I count believe I left them I had no choice hydra and Cadmus kept coming no matter how many we took down "we need to go back! We count just leave them there!" l agued but I could hardly breathe and I could hear could Steve from the labelled breathing, and the speed of his heartbeat.

'We can't we need to warn Alex and John about the attack without Danielle they will continue to attack in numbers", Steve advised, grasping his side making my heart rate speed up as I noticed his face become paler and paler.

"Steve?"

.....

"Steven. You okay we need to get you back to the D.E.O"

But before I could finish Steve's eyes rolled at the back of his head making me gasp "Steven!" growing feeling the heathens of Steven bogs weight not that he was Harvey to me just surprised.

"Steve you need to stay awake! You going to be okay ", promised, but I gasp feeling something warm on my hand making me jump back in shock

Red

Gasping out of breath seeing My surrounding making me almost gagged at the sight around me I didn't relish until slipped.

"No no please rho"

Feeling something worm on my hand making me shake in panic before taking a deep breath clenching my eyes shut hoping I would wake up from this terrible nightmare but nothing working I still felt the coldness of the room and the blood on my hands.

"help!! Kara!!"

freezing hearing the sound of a familiar voice "Lena!!!" crying making my voice break before the blooded room disappeared, the sight in front of me made my heart stop.

"Danielle!!!"

I'm back and I'm sorry for taking so long just my confidence in writing has gotten bad and I just want to say thank you each and everyone of you who got it 50k reads and as promise a sneak peak of what going on hope you like it and I hope to continue writing.

Comment
Vote

❤️

,

"Be safe"
"always"