The beginning

3rd pov

"Elle, come on wake up please wake up" Danielle Prince, princess of Olympus daughter of the Zeus and Aphrodite. Waking up to a start to find her aunt Antiope her mother sister "Antiope, what wrong? why are you crying?" but she didn't get an answer as the women in question started rushing around her room throwing a cloak her way and cloths "quickly now. Hurry up" Danielle didn't waste any more time knowing when her aunt wants something done she should do it.

Quickly Autipe leads Danielle out of her room being carful of anyone finding them "Antiop please tell me what wrong. where are we going?" pulling to a stop as they came across a door to a room that allows the gods to travel to any universe and planets.

the older women almost burst into tears but she will not allow them to full as she looked at her niece "it's you're farther he turned the attire Kindom against you he..he killed you mother blaming it was you people are looking for you wanting you dead."

"wh..what?" Danielle felt her eyes go glossy as more a tears full to down her face she knew her farther hated her but this was another level.

Antiope pulled her niece into a hug holding her tightly as she let otut a cry as sobs echoed threw the room.

Antiope gently moved the shacking girl "listen to me no matter what your mother loved you and you are stronger than you believe, and greater powers than you know" Antiope smiled threw the tears as she gently wiped her tears "you need to leave if he finds you he will kill you."

"Not without you he will kill you" she argued as banged on the outside door making them both jump "here take this. It your mothers she would want you to were it."

before Danielle could speke the doors burst open Antiope pushed Danielle into the portal typing in Corrientes and destroying the device stoping them from form-finding her "nooo don't do this" Danielle didn't have a chance to finished as the door b...

before Danielle could speke the doors burst open Antiope pushed Danielle into the portal typing in Corrientes and destroying the device stoping them from form-finding her "nooo don't do this" Danielle didn't have a chance to finished as the door burst oping reviling her farther and his army.

"your too late" Antiope growled out to the Zeus aa he guards raised to the portal only to relive it being broken but Zeus could still see his daughter with a spit second the god created a bolt of lightning in his hand as he stapping it threw Antiope chest making her cry in pain as he smirked when he heard his daughters screams as she bangs on the invisible wall behind the portal as it teleported her away.

October 2017 Vancouver

Danielle pov

5:00 AM

I'm up before my alarm goes off getting ready for my morning run; even if I don't need it, it allows me to have some calm in controlling my powers. Powers? Well, let's start from the begin;

I'm Danielle banished daughter of the god Zeus 26 years ago because he made my people believe I killed my mother in the middle of the night and with my aunts help she save my life costing her live with it.

Coming to earth I landed in a time of war called the GREAT WAR I learned who I was and helped save the world but it cost thousands of men and women losing their family in the progress after the war people name me Guardian they never knew I was a goddess.

And then the second world war. I tried stopping it with everything in my power but in the end, more people were lost something I never forgive my self for after the war I went off the grid I stoped being Guardian not believing I was the hero people believe I was, so I stopped.

As the years past I had many jobs learning more about mortal life and their ways of living after watching countries fall and grow I carried on travelling, I enjoyed drawing the world around me as it grew and decide being an artist and photographer would be more entertaining.

After some time travelling sometime in 2007 a man-made Hank Henshaw director of the D.E.O (Department of Extra-Normal Operations) he knew I was Guardian and why I lived for so long he wanted me to be apart of the D.E.O but I refused afraid of what people would think if they knew how much power I had and what I could do with it....or had done.

After 2 years of him constantly trying to change my mind, I finally accepted on one condition I'm able to continue having a separate life from being Guardian keeping my identity a secret which he agreed.

After year continued I got a job at Catco Worldwide Media as the head photographer and designer/artist it wasn't till Hank requested Alex Danvers who hank believed could be so much more than and he was right seeing her become the second in command.

And then their Kara Danvers who became Cat Grant personal assistant at the time I already knew who she was with not only having Alex as a partner she told me a lot about her adoptive sister, and because I was able to feel the amount of strength I've only felt when I when to the planet Krypton when I was younger and when she revealed herself to the world and joined the D.E.O I reviled my secret.

After almost two years together as partners, she and Alex became my second family and naming a horary Danvers sister.

Okay enough, for now, I have a run to the finish.

"Be save""Always"

"Be save"
"Always"