date

Danielle pov

Friday quickly came and the more anxious I was feeling and trying to keep this as a secret as much as possible from kara because I knew she would make this as bigger of a deal but im finding it harder because even tho she can be oblivious around her she court on quickly I was up to something.

"your in a good mood this morning and it's irritating me" Cat spoke without even looking up from the pictures I just gave her making me roll my eyes "and don't role yours at me. even without looking, I see everything." Cat commented

"so am I going to get an answer on why your so irritating happy" cat gave me a pointed look "fine if you must know. Im going on a date tonight with this girl." I smiled missing the look form cat.

"well looking like your going to have to cancel because I need this paper for tomorrow morning." Cat snapped making me jump wait what no I can't "Cat!" "I don't want your excuse you're going to have to cancel that date of yours." All I could do was stare in shock at Cat I had no other quickly taken the paper form her with a huff leaving the office without another word I can't believe she would do this the one chance I felt happy, she shot it down.

" All I could do was stare in shock at Cat I had no other quickly taken the paper form her with a huff leaving the office without another word I can't believe she would do this the one chance I felt happy, she shot it down

'im so sorry miss Grant has me staying late maybe another time?"

Frowning as the message sent; nothing I've just lost my chance all because of cat what was her problem cant be anything to do with being a girl because that was already addressed when I first started here.

...

it was a couple of hours later Kara came into my office seeing me still here with more work than I already had cat had made it perfectly clear she didn't want me to go on this date.

"so this is where the magic happens." A familiar voice made me jump behind me jump

"Lana?!"

"hi. Sorry to come unnoticed I had gotten your message so..." Lana smiled showing a bag siled with two-course meals making me laugh smiling "I hope me being in work clothes are okay?" I smiled sheepishly looking down at the white shirt and jeans "you could wear a plastic bag and still look beautiful." She commented making my face go bright red.

"shall we. im starving."