telling her

Kara pov

Both Stephanie and Siobhan were put into containment until we wold out what to do with them now they are enhanced. But I didn't care but about them as I was still worried about what Cat wanted and I knew Dani was feeling the same.

It was hard enough now knowing that HYDRA is working with CAMUS; I still don't know how to tell Lena, we haven't seen each over since we've kissed I am so scared because I've never been in a relationship before, and I don't want to mess it up I still didn't  even know if she wants to be my girlfriend

Both Danielle and I called it a day leaving to go back to her apartment Alex said she would follow us after she finished talking to john, saying she would bring food with her

Both us were starving so we basically rushed home changing into are PJ before flying into the couch Liho quickly climbed onto Danielle lap purring as she stoker her fur happy to have her home.

. . .

it wasn't long before Alex walked threw the door with two bags filled with our favourite food. I didn't pay to much attention to what two were talking as I was to busy eating.

"We need to tell Lena about CADMUS still uprising and how" I was pulled out of my happy place hearing Lena name before looking at Danni seeing her look the same "kara should be the one to tell her." She rushed out, wait what "i... I mean it only the best right. That kara goes... right," I could see Alex smirking making me more confused.

. . .

Danielle pov

"hows my favourite little monkey." I smiled as I walking into Roses room with two tubes of ice scream; mine cookie doe ice and for Rose chocolate. gasping in shock almost dropping the ice cream before bursting into laughter making the young child look sheepish with a smile on her face and one of the female doctors whos being curing for Rose when Im not here I think her name is Taylor.

Rose was wearing a very resembles of a doctors clothes with the lab coat that was too big to wear she looked adorable.

"Danny!!!!"

not a second letter my arms were filled with a giggling 6-year-old and the ice cream was now floating in the air just in time, "what's got you so excited this morning." I smiled holding the young girl tighter as I glance at Taylor seeing her smiling wide, looking the Rose hearing her giggling hiding in the cruck of my neck making me chuckle feeling ticklish not that I would admit it to anyone.

"I just missed you." She whispered I at to stop meself from cooing before smiling "well I missed you too."

"so how she doing Taylor?" stamping the doctor from her gaze and getting back to business "she doing better and healthier at this rate she should be ready to be allowed to go home but we don't know about her...."

Moving rose to my hip making sure she conformal. before sighing I knew what she meant not only allowing her back out the DEO would alert HYDRA and CADMUS shes out there but also her powers we haven't seen any more of her powers since the first time and we've been trying to be her calm the best we can; seeing they may be connected to her emotions like mine, we got lucky the other day with only small signs but nothing else and steve wasn't help not allowing to exempt his daughter is now enhancement.

"I'll try and talk to steve again....hopefully, he won't be so stubborn," I whispered as Rose was occupied by my neckless.

Taylor nodded her head in approving before she frowned her eyebrow race again making me wonder what's going threw the business head. "what's wrong?" "I don't know but Im sure its nothing...." I raise an eyebrow "if I do find anything ill let you know" she promised, making me node before turning back to the child in my arms who focal was still on my neckless "hay rose how about we go and explore."