"Hurry!"

Guardian pov

With the rest of the DEO team took care of what left of hydra but the leader somehow disappeared without a trace.

"We searched the attire building and no sign of the one in charge. Director," the agent finished talking to Alex making the three of us letting out a sigh, great before we could speak an explosion happened outside. making everyone rush outside on Alex order. me and kara not far behind.

Racing outside we came to total kayos; people running away as the building across the street began burning away "go. everyone on me" Alex ordered as supergirl and I raced ahead.

3rd person

Supergirl and Guardian raced to the burning building, supergirl grasped hold of the building stopping it from crashing down with the help of her super-strength as guardian flew higher up but stop when she heard people crying for help inside.

"supergirl there still people inside in there. Can u hold it?" kara let out a grown as she moved to tighten her hold on the building "hurry I don't know how long I can keep this up."

Danielle pov

Flying inside searching the building as much as I could taking out the fire before it could spread.

"HELP US!!!"

Hearing them on the top floor made me fly coming up to the top showed the civilians behind the fire but one was trapped under the piller his leg being traped as everyone was trying to lift it "Guardian help he's traped" one of the women with black hair "its going to okay" taking control of the fire as my eyes turned orange as I lifted up the piller making the man cry out in pain.

"come on hurry!" moving quickly two men help the injured as they moved past me to the stairs only to hear people scream making me rush to see the fire spreading taking out the exit "what now" an older man possible in his 60 grumbled making me curse quietly "supergirl how much longer can you hold?" speaking thew the comms only to receive static.

The fire continued to speed around us making me take control "as I moved closer to the broken widow seeing in unburned coach "quickly everyone on the couch!" everyone one listen except the older man "why should we trust you?!" looking at the man in shock we don't have time before I could speke the burning begging falling everyone let out a scream as the couch begins falling.

Moving fast catching the couch on time "everyone okay?" gasping softly seeing everyone still okay before taking them safely to the ground flying up back inside but what I saw made me pull back in shock.

"Be Safe"

"Always"