hope

3rd person pov

After the night guardian went home much to Cats plead not to, wanted her to be left alone.

Both heroes felt nothing but anger and sadness they were supposed to protect the earth and it's people but they had failed.

They had no light or hope

Danielle pov

I can't sleep last night or eaten I can't stop seeing the warehouse another list a nightmare at night.

Fun

"The families deserve to know"

Im standing in the deo listening to everyone talk as j just watch the screen flashing of all the children we found and who their family were.

The sky was grey just like like my own mood and I could feel everyone eyes on me waiting for me to speak but I had nothing

"do you know who the families are?" my voice came out monotone not even glancing at brainy  "yes all the children we fond were all under the missing child report." Brany spoke slowly as I took a deep breath trying to calm the anger I felt "h...how long had they been missing?" kara asked having Lena as her arms.

Brandy looks more worried making me race an eyebrow "Brany. how long?" "almost two months." Silence wrapped around the DEO all of tried to work out how the fuck we didn't know about this.

"The family need to no. Lena could you..." "of course ill send the word out to all the family." Lena finished

"they going to need some hope"

both Lena and brany looking at kara and I both felt dread neither of us felt the hope or light we could give.

"well do it together those people deserve to know." kara spoke, softly sharing a glance at me

3rd person

As Lena got the news to the family's but it quickly backfired casing raids demanding justice on their families making the heroes jump in.

Danielle pov

Standing on the roof with kara by my side as we watched Lena talking to the huge crowd of people holding signs and people demanding to know who a had killed their children I still didn't understand how we didn't know about the missing children in the first place.

Lena and I had both talked saying we would go half in paying for the family's funerals I would have paid for the full amount but so did Lena so we joined.

I watch the more Lena tried to talk the more the people talked louder demanding to know who killed them someone tries and gets past the deo agents who were guarding the way to the stage the CEO look at us hoping for support.

"oh, Rao this is ogin out of control to fast" kara spoke concerned making me node "try and calm the crowd I think its time for that speech" both of us node as we took off into the sky, kara went to the ground and I went to Lena.

"you okay?" I whispered over the yelling crowd as she took a deep breath as I gently moved her to Brandy and one of the other agent "take her somewhere safe." I ordered softly making them node I was thankful kara was ablet to get the people back before joining me on stage.

We didn't know what could help them and I don't think any speck would unless they see the people behind bars.

"I know each and every one of you are angry and you have every right to be because no parent should lose a child and the people deserve to be locked up behind bars but please don't allow yourself to go down their level, fight that hatred and work together stoping them for once and for all."