Rose (part 4)

Danielle pov

"mum"

gasped for breath it been so long since I've seen her face, and looked at the statue in front of me brought back so many memories.

Past (Young Danielle pov)

Letting out a small giggle when I stayed hidden behind my mother's throne watching her talk to my aunt I just need to be quite a little longer.

3rd person

as the five-year-old goddess hides behind the large throne hiding her small frame, she didn't notice her mother had winked at her sister make her chuckle as the two began leaving making the princess follow 'quietly' hiding when her mother would look.

Kitchin

"your highness, general what do I ow the pleasure to see you?" the head chef yelled joyfully, as the royals took a set at the huge table

"I would like something sweet if possible create your famils Turkis delight" the queen allowed a laugh as she hear as small but noticeable tubby rumble; Turkish delight was the young princess's favorite dessert she would eat a castle lode.

The chef let out a belly laugh he knew the young girl was there she was his favor chef taster well as long it was sweet of course.

"why of course your highness will the princess be joining is today?" the queen had a thoughtful look on her face before she allowed a frown to a dear on her face making the Danielle become confused she had no idea what her mother was thinking about but she really wanted some of chef Turkish delight but beliving she was so close in scaring her mother and aunt was a much bigger reward well just a little bit better.

"Unfortunately my daughter won't be joining us today as I wasn't able to find her in time" the queen frowned but smiled when she heard an intake of breath when little feet began running right into the queen awaiting arms began mumbling unrecognizing words.

Aphrodite laughed trying to keep up with the younger girls rambling only to stop to take a breath before starting again "slowing down Danielle" Aphrodite soothed.

"now have you finished your lessons?" receiving a rapped nod Aphrodite sent a wink to her sister receiving a smirk in response "mm" with the priciness being distracted by her mother the chef was able to sneak into the kitchen bringing out pre-made Turkis delight making Danielle smile bigger than the sun making sure she got an okay from her mother she tucked in as her mother and aunt watch with affectionate smiles.

Present
3rd person

"someone important is missing I need to find them" Danielle spoke, moving to find her way out but she was stopped by the hologram "I can help you. Are you forgetting the fortress has the most infancy technology In the universe." The hologram spoke with confidence.

Before the hero could protect a hologram appeared in front showing a different universe when it begins zooming into one universe called earth 38.

"With this technology, I'm able to locate any non-human and human, dead or alive and any universe that exists and so more." Guardian continues to stare in amazement she hasn't seen this type of tech since was a child, snapping out of shock as she heard light hope speke

"What is the name of who you wish to find?" "Rose Trever" "she human and wake taking by a group called HRDRA" she finished, as she watched the map spin around landing in Italy." location found in Italy but it seems your not the only one trying to find her" light hope finished as she showed a large an army of black cars filed with HYDRA agents with weapons to destroy an army.

"she in danger I need to leave" Guardian left before light hope could warn her of the ganger finding the child.

Danielle was able to find her way out and taking out her crystals neckless allowing the fortress doors to close.

Danielle pov

Pushing my self faster I didn't even think how she was able to go from a burning truck to somewhere in Italy.

Seeing the army of black cars drying fast but when I looked up I almost lost control of my flight a gigantic hole this shouldn't be right rose cant be here.

When I got closer I saw HDRAY had guns punted at Rose lifeless body.

I created my sword and landing on to the ground destroying cars and agents who began firing back at me.

Taking out as many as I could when it seemed more I stopped more came when I finally had a breather I rushed over to rose's she looked exhausted and more in pain than before if that even possible.

3rd person

with Guardian distracted by the small child, they didn't notice a car pulling up it was too dark to see who the person was but before Guardian can see them it left.

Votes
Comment

Hope you like it

"be safe""always"

"be safe"
"always"