A Promise

Edited -3/6/21

....................

Danielle POV

Standing in the room that could fit a whole city in a machine that possibly fit an army inside.

Hearing the loud beeping sound for Steven pocket breaks the silence make me wince "sorry" "I'm guessing this is it" John could be right but it looks like it's hasn't been used for years. Before I could speak banking from the other side of the door made the three of us go in defence.With my shield in front, hearing Steve reloading his gun

"WAIT!"

Kara?

Not a second later the door began bending into two reviling Kara in her super suit and Alex "Danielle!!" feeling Kara's strong hold wrapped around me making me sigh of relief "what is this place?" pulling away as I watched Alex walking over to what seemed like a control panel; which looked worn down, it looked like about century worth of dust but the portal looked brand new.

"This wants they used for the portal but the controls are corrupted" john explained i didn't pay much attention to him. Watching Steve slump across the wall dropping his gun in the making.

"go talk to him, he looks like he need help" kara whispered, only I could hear making me shack my head as walking over to them allowing kara and john search the rest of the place and Alex calling the rest of her team

"you okay?"

"it been a week, and we still no close to finding my daughter!" he hissed, letting out a sigh taking a set by his side "I promised I will find Rose I won't sleep until I find her."

I could see he had anger still inside him, it wouldn't leave him till we find his daughter. "the day I lost my wife I promised her I would protect Rose, and right now I'm breaking her promise to her."

A promise

A promise to someone they loved

Past 1984

"mum!!" feeling anger bubbling after James slammed the office door suddenly vanished as a small body crashed into mine "hello my little prince" mumbling with a smile on my face.

"Why were you and uncle James fighting"

The young boy who held my arms speaking, I felt the fire begin to disperse but still felt it

The young boy who held my arms speaking, I felt the fire begin to disperse but still felt it. only small, how could he allow this to happen? I only left for two days and suddenly war is being planed, wasn't it enough life lost the first war?

"it's just a misunderstanding don't worry, my little prince." I assured as I hear healed shoos clicking behind us making me glance to blond women; she was wearing a white shirt tugged inside a brown skirt her heir was In the natural style to her shoulders.