Waiting

3rd person

It's almost 2 hours and no one sign from Lena, the Danvers sister stayed far too exhausted to do anything but wait. Steven needs to release the tense he felt seeing his beaten daughter decide to take his anger out on a punching bag.

Kara pov

hearing tiny snores made me glance seeing Danielle had fallen asleep from exustion made me sigh of relief "Alex" I wisped making me glance at her trying not to wake the goddess up.

Reserving a hum in response as she looked up noticing she had fallen asleep made her smile as she began to move "we should get her some were confidable" she suggest, making me nod as I tried doing the same being careful not startling her but all I could hear was a tired sigh as she curled up against me.

I was thankful she had to change out her armor and into shirt and leggings making it easy to cover her up in one of the spar rooms the DEO had.

"I'm going to stay with her you should go home and get some rest" I suggested, "you need it more than I do" I cut her off before she could protest the dark circles around her eyes from the lack of sleep and besides I could 'sleep fly' as Danni like to call it allowing me to just fall asleep flying.

I wasn't backing down moving to push Alex out before she could and locking the door before she could protest making me smile in apology as she tried oping the door.

"go home Alex. ill call you when she wakes up" "you really are a pain you no" she teased making me smile happy to finally see she was not fighting about going home.

Time skip

After a few hours, I hear a knocking on the glass windows waking up from my slumber only to see Lena.

Shaking away the sleep as I glance back at Danielle thankful she didn't wake from the knocking. "Lena, what wrong is Rose okay?" I rushed oping the door closing the door softly, "she's fine it took time but..." "but" I try but she just looked even more upset, "I think its best if tell everyone.

"What could she mean what more could HYDRA had done to the little girl. god just thinking about it made me want to be sick just remember how she came in.

Danelle Pov

After what feels like the best sleep I've had in days made me feel just a little better. Making my way outside the room noticing kara and Lena were whispered to each over made me rush over.

Is Rose okay "Lena?" I moved to see her jump in shock not noticing me wake up. "rose?" "she fine stable but..." she glances at kara making me raze an eyebrow making me think all of the possible what could be wrong made me gasped out loud stepping back in shock.

Seeing flashes of Rose's point of view, seeing her begging experiment on like some lap rat just hearing the word made me clench my fist, who would experiment on a child.

Vote
Comment

Hope you like it

"be safe""always"

"be safe"
"always"