team up

Danielle pov

Never mind

I watch in amusement as a throne sam stand up I can't help but laugh it was his own fault as he had othered to help train Wanda, he goes by the Falken by his flight suit he uses Lena cant hold the look of wonder seeing them already think she has a new invention in mind for when we get home.
I really do hope kara and everyone is okay I hate leaving them this long, shaking my head clearing my thoughts from home I can't allow myself to think about home im here for a reason.

"Danny is this right!" Wanda yelled making me smile seeing her create a red ball of energy in her hands this girl is powerful I knew that as soon as I saw she had an unlimited amount of power in her form that she hasn't been able to access but without proper teaching or guidance she may fall to the wrong path but with the avengers, I dont think ill have anything to worry about.

"your mind and heart are what makes your magic possible your heart is the source but your mind is what controls your emotions you allow your mind to win over your heart it can be harder to control" Wanda listened closely as I produced my own water...

"your mind and heart are what makes your magic possible your heart is the source but your mind is what controls your emotions you allow your mind to win over your heart it can be harder to control" Wanda listened closely as I produced my own water from sam as he was about to drink his own "thanks sam!" smirking as he started grumbling in annoyances, as I allowed the water to travel around Wanda and me before creating my own flame on demand making Wanda gasp as I moved them around us.

I remember when I lost control of my powers when I first came to earth I was confused angry delayed by my father I destroyed a country that may not exist anymore.

"Danielle? is everything okay?" shit trust me to blank out again "im fine Wanda should we go over some breathing techniques before lunch." commented softly as she node before we moved to the next exercise.

. . .

Natasha pov

walking through the compound after just getting back from a mission it was a simple get in and get out mission nothing I can't do myself without getting the whole team involved; I need to clear my head from the last couple of days and the only way I know-how was to do a mission or train but see as the new arrival is in the latter
I think the missions are the best option.

"hay Romanoff glad you could join us, food is here" "should I be worried Stark?" I smirked seeing his eyes roll before moving to sit down I didn't mind I still was wearing my suit I knew for the fact I would be going straight back out looking for another mission I didn't mind, dont get fatigued as a normal ex-assassin I can go for the full month with any kind of sleep I can thank the red room for that.

"Romanoff earth to Romanoff!" huffing in annoyance "tony if you dont shut up..." "you better sleep with one eye open." my voice came out dark as a pocket knife embedded in the wall; eye level to him smiling as the look of fear in his eyes as I continue to eat as nothing happened.

before he could think of saying anything the new arrival walked through the main room I can't help but remember the dreams I had were they were who was this woman who looks almost similar to who I am

woman who looks almost similar to who I am.
watching Wanda and her reacting to each other I could help feel something when I watched Wanda talking to her I didn't know what it was I didn't like the way she
was touching her I didn't like so I got up quickly not even caring if anyone saw or not I need a drink.

. . .

Danielle pov

watching Natasha leave, I can't help but feel disappointed I really hoped I could get to know her more and not what files I found out about her, Wanda talked about her allot daring training and I really wanted to learn more about her but it seems she doesn't even want to be in the same room as me.

"she comes around she has a hard time trusting people" Wanda smiled holding my hand hoping it gave me comfort which I shared with her.
"mister stark we have a problem happing in Germany!" Friday announced cutting our breakfast shart "great we can't have a normal morning can we.." tony grumbled "Danielle fancy suiting up?" steve questioned "are your sure im not avenger" "maybe but you are a hero so suit up."

. . .

3rd person

Both guardian and the avengers suit up the second they left to find out what trouble may have happened in Germany not knowing what they may face.

Thank you @daniellervdalen and ValFu123
For your comments your support means a lot and I hope you enjoy.

Votes
Comment

Hope you like it

"be safe""always"

"be safe"
"always"