time

Danielle pov

I took kara back to my apartment as she didn't want to go to her apartment after what she had done there.

"it's your fault their dead!"

Gasping in shock waking up feeling every bone in my body shack as I wake from the nightmare its always the same now I thought I had this all under control and now this.

I heard the sound of the Tv on making me sigh as I shakily moved to the ensuite trying to cool down my heated skin.

"you shouldn't be watching that" I spoke softly, turning off the news that playing that was going on about supergirl; something me and Alex has been trying to stop her from seeing it.

Frowning seeing kara curling up threw in the couch with the covers wrapped around her.

"Turn it back on"

"No"

I replied, taking out a full top of cookie doe Ice cream, Taking a Seat on the couch, and pulling Kara into my arms before giving her the ice cream "you look like you need something thing Sweet"

Kara didn't even look at the ice cream making me sigh "Kara..? "I'm not hungry" she whispered, making me frown before I could speak she cut me off "How could you look at me I almost killed you and everyone is dead because I killed them" Kara yelled, crying making me pull her tighter ignoring the voice in the back of my mind.

? "I'm not hungry" she whispered, making me frown before I could speak she cut me off "How could you look at me I almost killed you and everyone is dead because I killed them" Kara yelled, crying making me pull her tighter ignoring the voice in th...

"Kara you're my sister I Love you, what happened wasn't you..? ' 'but it was every move It was me!!" Kara continued to yell in my arms I wouldn't let her go I won't let her be alone.

• • •

It's been a week since the red kryptonite not much charged Kara had talked to Cat thankful Cat was able to understand but it will take time just like it would take the world to truest a superhero again.

and as for Lena, we hadn't heard from her all I know is that she wants some time to think and that she is safe. Kara didn't know what to do, she wanted to see her but she was scared.

I've spoken to the government with Alex and so far they Still want Supergirl to be Locked up or better killed Something me and Alex went against.

"Danielle?!''

I heard John's voice behind me seeing looking stress and worried before I asked before the light went out causing everyone to be on alert.

"Brainy!?"

"dont Worry the backup generator will be back on...now" The backup ger poured up making me sigh before looking back at John with question

"It's Rose's... She's waking up?'

end of season one.

I hope everyone likes this I'm sorry it's really bad writing and thank you for the 4k reads it means so much to me.

Comment
Vote

Hope you all like it

"Be safe"
"always"