Rose (PART 2)

guardian allowed the two drivers as they gasped for breath not having enough strength to stop the goddess as she moved to the back of the truck disposing of the other group of agents in her way as she destroyed the door keeping her separated from the young child.

"Rose"

3rd person

"Rose"

Guardian spoke in such a rush seeing the young girl lying on a table with a leather robe around her small fame making the goodness ball her fist; if she was human there would have been blood.

The goddess used her super speed to the young girl she was barely breathing taking a closer look she noticed she had cuts and bruises all over her skin.

Braking the robes off her in a hurry when she heard moving behind her making her see one of the men from the car who followed behind, the man pulled out a gun and begin firing at the goddess nothing she cadent handle as she was able to use the golden bracelets around her wrist making the bullets bounce off.

The goodness super speed to the man breaking the gun into peas pulling his arm in the making, making the man cry out in pain. she pushed the man down making him grunt as he landed hard puling out her sword swinging it to the man's kneck making a small drop of blood to fall.

The man begins to laugh even with a busted lip and arm "you..you won't win" the man spat blood to the goddess as before she could speke he pull out a remote pulling the trigger in second the truck behind her.

Everything went into slow motion as the van behind her began seeing up in flames.

"noooo!"

Danielle pov

watching the truck go in flames made me react as quick as I could blow out the flames just in time but when I got inside.

She was gone

Vote.
Comment

Hope you enjoy it

"be safe"
"always"