Chapter 4

"One day you'll marry a great woman son, then you'll have a boy to make me proud"

"But papa, what if I want to marry a guy.?" His father went silent, taking in a deep breath.

"Listen to me Jisung, it is very wrong for you to like boys, it will come with time and you will realize one day that you like girls"

"But I don't want to-" Jisung stopped when he felt a strong hand against his cheek, he could feel it sting even after a few seconds.

"You will." he got up and left him there, the very young boy following behind.

"Papa!" He ran to him, grabbing his hand only to be pushed away, landing on the ground.

"Do not talk to me until you realize what you are, if you like boys you can leave right now, you are of no use to me" he didn't even look him in the eyes. Jisung started to sobb, he didn't want to be left all alone, he was too young to, where would he even go if not home? His dad then turned around and lifted his chin up.

"How badly do you want to get rid of your sin?"

"I want it to go away!!" Jisung yelled, whipping his nose with his hoodie. And with that, his mindset was imposed, never to look at men again in that way.

He was 7 years old.

"We are going to church, they'll make it go away.for good" he grabbed him by the arm harshly.

<3

Jisung jolted awake, putting a hand on his chest. It's a memory he wish he could forget, but it was one of the only ones he had with his dad, yet he didn't necessarily want it. He got up and walked around his house, bumping into a few things.

His mind was completely elsewhere, but he did manage to find something odd in his house. On his fridge was a post it, slightly not centred in the exact middle. He knew he wasn't the one who put it there, so he picked it up and turned on a small light in the kitchen.

"Come and get me when you find yourself ' is what it said, followed by a little smiley face. He crumbled it up, tearing it in pieces, throwing it in the trash like it was a useless piece of garbage. Truth is, he had only found his address because he remembered the name 'Lee Minho'.

His father always had business with the Lee family, so Jisung looked into some old files and found a house that fit all the descriptions he was looking for.

Now that it had been a week, he didn't have a clue where he went, he could be on the opposite side of the city by now. He could just draw him and be done with it, have this case out of his hands. Chan had sent him a report to write about the whole situation, he completed it, but failed to mention a lot of important details. He didn't mention a brother or what he looked like, he didn't say they tried to kill him and he didn't say anything about Minho, well nothing that would lead them to him.

He had messed with his head.

"I fucking hate you, I'll find you and arrest you myself, I'll be the one to lock you in prison when the time comes, so the last thing you see is me, the cause of your failure"

"Just you watch Lee Minho."

<3

"His name was Han Jisung right? What a pretty name"

"Min why the fuck did you let him go?!"

"He'll be so much more easy to torment from a distance, I'll make him lose his mind and when he finally breaks.I'l leave him there completely broken"