Chapter 34

His eyes were looking back into his but it wasn't Jisung, it was just a reflex for the younger to do, but he didn't see anything, he couldn't even hear Minho's voice or feel his touch.

"I was going to give you this for Christmas but...I think you need it right now" he reached out from under the bed, grabbing something in a box and pulling out a plushy of a white tiger.

He handed it to Jisung and he immediately clung to it, burying his face in the soft fur that coated its shapes.

Minho laid the boy down on the bed and scratched his back, humming songs to him. It wasn't much but it did calm him down, the younger starting to see clearly again.

"C-can you sing that o-one song..?" He finally managed to say, his voice cracking in the process.

"Of course..." he bent down behind him, pulling his body as close as he could possibly be.

(Favorite crime - Olivia Rodrigo)

"Used me as an alibi,
Crossed my heart as you crossed the line,
And I defended you to all my friends,
And now every time theirs siren sounds,
I wonder if you're around,
Cause you know that I'll do it all again~

All the things I did" Minho held him so tight that he could hear his heart beating, sending waves of calmness in both of them.

"Just so I could call you mine...
All the things you did...
Well I hope I was your favorite crime~
You're favorite crime~
Cause baby you were mine..." by the time he finished Jisung was already quick asleep, his mind not able to stay another minute awake with what it had just gone through.

He continued to play with his hair, making sure he would stop trembling in his arms. He was finally able to relax after a while, even though he didn't realize it.

He was about to fall asleep himself, but the front door opened, making his eyes shot open.

(๑>◡<๑)

"Hey, you made it" Felix smiled as he let the man in the house. Chan was uneasily right behind him, still smiling at the new guy that just came in.

"Of course, and I'm assuming you're Chan?" He looked at his boyfriend, reaching his hand out.

"Yeah, The room is this way" he said quite coldly, heading off to where he said it was.

"Sorry about him, he's just really nervous about all of this..." he grabbed the guys hand and lead him to the room.

"Of course" the shorter man said, closing the bedroom door behind them.

"Now remember if anything makes you uncomfortable baby, we'll stop everything right away" Felix reassured, spreading his fingers on Chan's chest, but he just nodded calmly.

"I know Lix...I'm just...terrified" he laid himself down on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"Changbin won't steal me away from you, we're here to experiment, to have fun" Felix swiped his thumb on his cheek.

"He's right you know, I'm just here to have a good time, then you don't have to see me for the rest of your life if you don't want to" Changbin chuckled, joining them on the bed.

"Ok...we can start" he was about to move but changbin pushed him back on the bed softly.

"We're going to need music to get in the mood, and is anyone down for alcohol? It helps to ease the tensions" the shorter one said, winking at both of them.