Chapter 30

"Jisung care to explain to me why Minho and Chan are playing Just Dance at 1 am..?"

"They took too many shots, now I have to deal with them" jisung grabbed two cups of cold water, bringing it to them, but they refused at all cost to take some.

"I don't want your stupid water!" Chan pushed it away and Minho copied him, still giggling every few seconds.

"Felix help me" jisung said desperately, trying to stop Minho from falling directly on his head.

"Lixie!" Chan yelled and smiled at him.

"Hey baby...why don't we get you some water?"

"Noooooo, I don't want it"

The both rolled on the floor, hugging each other, which they had never really done before, neither of them daring to.

"Felix why do you want to kiss someone else then me?" And then it started, the overthinking with no filter.

"We're not having this conversation with you drunk, and Minho STOP DRINKING MORE VODKA!" Felix snatched it away from him, making Minho gasp.

He turned to chan and whispered something to him, making both laugh again.

"Chan come here right now-"

"Do you want to kiss Hyunjin...?" He asked on a more serious tone, making both the others shut up completely.

"W-what? No! Chan we've talked about this, I'm alright with not experiencing-"

"But you're not! I can tell...you envy those who can, no matter what I do I-...what did I do wrong?" He looked at his hands, blaming all of this on him.

"You did nothing wrong...it's just...you're my first boyfriend, my first love and no one can take that away from me because well..." he lowered himself to look into chan's eyes. "You're the one I want to marry..."

Chan looked at him, he knew he was being honest, Felix always was with his emotions.

"But I don't know how I feel about having no other sexual experience then with you...? I don't know if this makes sense...? You've had yours, you've told me about them, all the good and bad times...so why can't I have that" Chan was debating what to say, he didn't know how to react. On the other side, Minho was trying to get another bottle from the cabinet, Jisung stopping him immediately.

"Then how do I make you happy without making myself miserable...?"

"We could start small...I'm not asking to go sleep with someone else, I'm asking for you to understand my point of view" Felix pulled Chan into a hug and he immediately returned it, scared of losing him.

"I do...I'm just scared"

"I know you are, because so am I " he kissed his forehead, running his hand threw his blond hair.

"Jisungggggg" Minho called him even though he was right next to him.

"What's up?"

"Do I make you feel good...?"

"In general or...?" He sat down next to him.

"No, during Sexe...?"

"Minho are you serious?" Jisung scoffed, helping Minho up.

"You're amazing, you make me feel incredible like I never have before and I think I should apologize...I know I've been very needy and putting it on your shoulders instead of trying to do it myself. I want to make you feel good too baby" he pulled him into a hug, now both couples cuddling.