Chapter 29

"So how's it going with Seungmin?" Minho asked as he washed the dishes over the sink, making sure they were spotless.

"Why do you ask...? You're not the type to care about that kind of stuff" Hyunjin responded with one eyebrow lifted.

The older sighed, he knew him better then most people, he could tell their was more to this.

"In other words, have you made him fall for you enough so he wouldn't arrest us if he found out...?" Hyunjin closed his phone and looked at Minho from the couch, a saddened face looking away.

"I don't know Min, let's just hope we'll never have to find out..." a little smile was brought back on his lips when he saw his phone buzz.

"You've been on your phone often lately..." Minho noticed, he always did. He could spot something from a mile away, reading expressions and analyzing them was like reading a book for him.

"Yeah, me and seungmin have been...texting" a smirk came on his lips as he saw what he had sent him, bitting down at his lip.

"Sexting you mean?"

"W-well yeah I guess" his cheeks had a light pink shade on them, as he continued to type.

Truth is, it wasn't really a normal type of conversation. They would either send intimate pictures of each other or Hyunjin would write him poems while he was at work to turn him on, then leave him hanging. Their relationship was building, but he didn't know if Seungmin was going to budge like Chan or Jisung did.

"Anyway, make sure you use your charms on him, we'll need him on our side if we want our big plan to work"

"Right, operation cobra?"

"Exactly, we just need a bit more time and then we can just...live"

"You already know I'll help you til the end"

"Thank you..." he finished his last plate.

Jisung walked into the kitchen and walking straight to Minho. He was walking strangely, biting at his lips, desperate eyes staring back into his boyfriend's.

"You okay there princess?"

Jisung shook his head, looking even more nervous when he saw they weren't alone. He had a pretty big shirt on, covering his short shorts.

"I need h-help" he looked down, then up embarrassed, trying to whisper as best as he could.

"Tell me the problem" he knew exactly what was wrong, he was horny. Jisung still hasn't touched himself and came, he depended on Minho for that.

"It's uncomfortable..." he mumbled, playing with the hem of his shirt.

"What is?" Minho teased, making the younger snap want to snap under presser.

He was getting more and more aroused just by looking at Minho, his eyes completely blinded by lust.

"Tell me..." he lifted his chin with a finger.

"Just fuck me already." He said firmly but he still sounded so desperate, making Hyunjin choke on his water, the older male only having a bigger smirk on his lips.

"Want me to make you feel good...?" Jisung nodded eagerly, leaning forward to get any sort of contact, just holding his hand was enough to make his head dizzy.

"I'm just gonna go" Hyunjin grabbed his stuff and headed out the door in a hurry, headed to none other then Seungmin's apartment.

"Bend over the counter sweetheart..." he did as he was asked to do, the coldness of the marble sending chills down his spine.

"You're lucky Chan and Felix are out shopping..." he lowered the boy's short, getting a bottle of lube from the cabinet, spreading some all over his fingers. Now that his tattoo had fully healed, they could go back to their usual activities.

"Please Min..." jisung had tears in his eyes, now that his shirt was lifted, he could tell his erection looked painful, like he had been holding it for a while. He bit at his lips as he waited to get relieved.

"Don't you want me to prep you fir-"

"Please..." he was almost shacking, his legs barely holding in place.

Minho with a heavy heart unbuckled his belt and started to inserted himself in him, he couldn't help but feel guilty about all of this.

He pushed slowly all the way inside of him, making him gasp, his eyes going to the back of his head.

"Go fast and hard" he begged.

"Baby I don't think-"

"I need it..." he waited for the pleasure to come, the pain only being a small obstacle in the way.

To his desire, he started to thrust into him harshly, making him yell out as soon as he did.

All he could do was make messy moans, this incredible feeling going all over his body again. Most of the time it didn't even take long before the younger came, leaving Minho hanging. It didn't bother him, he could finish off himself of course, scared to hurt the one under him. He couldn't hurt him like he had been before, he couldn't be the villain in this story. It was toxic, but he couldn't care less, he had everything he wanted right here.

"Ah~ Minho" he kept screaming as he was being pounded into, not once even acknowledging the pain he felt, all he could focus on was coming.

He kept going even though his legs hurt, he didn't want to disappoint Jisung, so he held his hips harsher and slammed himself into him one last time before he came, panting heavily.

Minho then pulled out gently, even though he was still painfully hard, putting his pants back on. He then took the trembling boy in his arms and laid him on the couch, wrapping him up in a blanket, making sure his head was nicely placed in a pillow before the younger drifted off to sleep.

He went back to the kitchen, cleaning up the mess he had just provoked, sighing as he looked at him peacefully sleeping. He could feel his pants getting mad at him for not asking Jisung to finish him as well.

Chan then walked in, a lot of bags in hand. Minho immediately went to help him, they were practically living together at this point.

"Hey" the older said, handing him a couple of bags.

"Hey..." he looked so disappointed in himself, even though he had satisfied the younger.

"What's wrong?" He then looked at Jisung knocked out on the couch, nodding slowly.

"He did it again didn't he...?" He continued, Minho simply nodding, placing the bags on the table. He then looked quickly at his tight pants, patting his back.

"You're being too harsh on yourself"

"I have to be, the last thing I want to do is hurt him" he started to take out some of the groceries, putting them in the fridge.

"Just talk to him about it. You've helped me multiple times, why can't I?"

"...I know I should but..." he looked at Jisung again, how beautiful he was under the moonlight.

"He deserves the world..."

"So do you." He answered but it shocked the younger.

"Listen I know we started off pretty bad but, you're not the bad guy you think you are" chan patted his back before finishing up the last bag of groceries.

"Chan you're adorably sweat, but I need alcohol, right now" Minho said out of the blue, not wanting to be part of this conversation anymore. He knew everything he was saying was right, yet he didn't want to hear it.

He wanted to forget.

"Minho..." the younger turned around, looking at Chan as he grabbed a bottle of vodka.

"Not without me" chan smirked and so they began to drink.

He pored about 5 shots each to get started.

They raised their first toast together.

"To being drunk!"

Only bad things could come from this.

Or something new.