Chapter 19

.a couple of days later.

"Minhoooo~" Jisung slipped into Minho's room, wearing nothing but lingerie, making his hips look so touchable and his waist perfect.

"Jisung what did I just say?" The younger crossed his arms, while Minho just kept looking at his emails.

"That we just had Sex 10 minutes ago..." he pouted, looking at the floor.

"Well dont look too disappointed love, I just really need to work, how about later?" Jisung had been very demanding sexually, the new feeling really got him going and he couldn't stop fantasizing about it or asking for it. Every single day they at least did it twice, but that was just the minimum. Minho loved it of course, but he was afraid his dick would fall off-

"Why not now..." he walked up to him and clung to his arm.

"Because I've got one of my workers coming here later, also Chan and Felix are in the other room." He finished up his mail, sending it, hearing the doorbell of their house ring.

"He's here" he got up and Jisung put an oversized shirt on to cover himself up, following not far behind.

Minho opened the door and a tall man was standing in the doorway, giving him a pretty smile.

"How have you been doing?" He hugged him. This was strange to Jisung, he's never seen him hug anyone except for Felix on certain occasions, he must have known him for a while.

"I've been doing great actually, and this is...?"

"My...friend jisung" he pushed him a bit in front.

"Wow, you really are something if you managed to get that meat popsicle to like you"

Minho glared at him but Jisung casually chuckled.

"It was complicated...but we made it work" they looked at each other and smiled, Minho planting a kiss on his cheek.

Footsteps were heard behind them, but they didn't have time to realize what they were before they saw Felix jumping to hug the new guest. Chan was behind them and looked really confused...partly jealous.

"Hyunjin! I missed you" he held him, both looking really happy.

Chan walked close to Minho.

"Who's he?" He whispered in his ear.

"An old high school friend, don't worry" Minho answered back so the rest of them couldn't hear a word. Chan just nodded, staring Hyunjin.

Felix dragged him all the way into the house, catching up on the long time they didn't see each other. They mainly did business so they didn't have time to actually have a chat.

"Felix only a couple of minutes! Then me and him need to work"

"Oh you work together as well?" Chan asked.

"Yeah. Same company but we don't really see each other that much to be honest, apart from business."

"Mmh..." Chan looked at the way he smiled when he was around him, did he look the same when he looked into his eyes? The thoughts of Felix wanting to do a tree-some was planted into his head again, sending chills down his body.

"Chan" Jisung snapped him out of it, shifting his head to look at the younger male next to him.

"Don't worry too much, I know for a fact he loves you"

"I know but...what if he's able to love two people romantically..."

"Did you talk to him about it yet?"

"Yeah, he said he would respect that I didn't want more then him and only him"

"Good, glad he took it well"