15.

Knowing that this is how she sees herself breaks my heart. And for the first and probably the last time I agree with Wooyoung.

It breaks my heart to know that she thinks I don't like her as much. If anything I like her more. 

"Chan" I said calling for him from down the hall.

"Yeah?"

"I want to ask Y/n to be my girlfriend"

"Why are you asking me?"

"You know exactly why, the company and staff would be very against it. And well I need you to help me convince them that the relationship would be ok" I said. He nodded his head.

"Ok. As long as you are for sure this is something you want to do, I will do whatever I can to make them agree" Chan said putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Thank you Hyung" I said giving him a hug.

"We will do it tomorrow morning. I have a meeting I have to get to with them so we can do it once it's over" He said, I gave a nod to agree.

*Time skip to after the meeting*

"I can't believe they didn't agree" I said.

"Eh it's okay they shoot my ideas down 25% of the time so I'm used to it. Hey but at least they caved in eventually to you two dating"

"Thanks again for convincing them. But I still have to ask her. What if she says no. What if yesterday when she went home with Wooyoung. What if-"

"Hey" I turned around to be met with a pair of worried eyes holding a small box.

*Y/n Pov. Earlier that morning*

Felix never replied to your text or called you back after last night. You started to panic and got worried that he was upset you left without saying goodbye properly, or mad that you left with Wooyoung and started jumping to conclusions. 

It was 11 now. Normally he would have at least sent a good morning text but today, nothing, zilch, zero.

Last night you had planned to bake something for him. But now you were just stress baking. Apology baked goods? Who even knows. Just any kind of gifts.

After completing some cute cupcakes you packed 8 of them up in a box and headed to the JYP building knowing they had practice so they would definitely be there. 

Once you got to the building  you pulled out your phone. Before you could text Felix that you were there, one of the security guards recognized you and told you what room they were in and to go in. He gave you a friendly smile and walked away.

Walking down the hall you saw Felix and Chan from a distance.

"Hey" You said. The whole walk down the hall you thought of every reason he would have not replied to you. Him just forgetting to ran through your head at one point but it didn't last long when all the other thoughts trampled it.

"Oh hey Y/n! 'What are you doing here. Wait how did you get in"

"The security guard recognized me and told me where you guys would probably be and just let me in" You calmed down more when you saw that he wasn't mad at all. In fact he seemed really happy.

"And I also made you all cupcakes with your skzoo on them" You said and handed Felix the box.

"Oh thank you so much Y/n" Chan said as he opened the box.

"OH MY GOSH THESE LOOK SO GOOD" Felix said. Both had their mouths slightly agape.

"Let's go take them to the rest of the guys" Chan said. You guys walked into the practice room and all the guys were stretching and getting ready for practice.

"Y/n made us all cupcakes of our skzoos" Chan announced and all the guys rushed over to look at them. After all the guys finished looking at them and complimenting them, Felix pulled you aside out into the hall.

"Y/n" Felix looked really serious and it freaked you out. Maybe he was just acting nice becouse he was in front of the guys.

"I-" He started to talk but you cut him off without letting him finish.

"I'm sorry" You said.

"What why are you sorry" He asked shocked. 'Did she hear mine and Chans conversation. Is she rejecting me before I even asked her' Felix thought.

"I'm sorry I left yesterday without saying goodbye. And that I left with Wooyoung" You said. You heard Felix let out a sigh of relief.

"I'm not mad at you baby" He reached out and cupped your face with both hands.

"I brought you out here to ask you an important question" He said in a calm charming voice. You tilted your head back up to look him in the eyes. Completely melted into his hands at this point.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" 

"But what about your career-"

"Forget about it for a moment. Pretend I'm a nobody"

"Of course I would. But what about the company?"

"They already said yes. Chan and I talked to them this morning"

"Really?!?" 

"Yes" His eyes wandering down to your lips for a second before looking back up to meet your eyes. "Now you are mine and I can kiss you much more often" He said leaning in closer. "Too bad I have to go to practice now" He said turning away about to walk away and leave you hanging.

You scoffed and grabbed his wrist to turn him back around. You lightly placed your lips on his. The kiss was soft, time seemed to move slower. You pulled away. It was now your turn to leave him wanting more.

"Have a good day at work" You said giving him a quick peck.

"I will, thank you for the cupcakes baby" He said giving you a wink before you left.