17.

If you were going to cut ties with Felix you were going to have to cut ties with all of them.

"what... Wait Y/n!" You heard Chan say behind you. You were bee lining for your hotel, hoping Chan wouldn't follow you. You could hear feet running and a slight pant. Assuming it was Chan you walked a little faster. 'Of course he's going to chase me, he's kind and cares. I don't want to do this-' Your thoughts were cut off by a hand grabbing your wrists causing unbearable pain.

"Y/n please don't run away, I'm here for you if you-"
You pulled your wrist out of his grasp it hurt too much. You know he didn't mean to hurt you more but you had to push down all those feelings and be as blunt and rude as possible.

"What part of get away from me don't you understand, and don't fucking touch me" With each word you could see him getting more and more hurt 'Chan I'm so sorry but I swear this is for the best. Please just get mad at me and leave. It will be easier for everyone. Don't try to chase me down. I will miss these last few weeks. I won't ever forget any of you but it's probably best you forget me'

You turned on your heal and left him standing there, lost for words and hurt. You could feel tears prodding at your eyes, blurring your vision. They threatened to fall but you couldn't let yourself break down in public. You just wanted to make it to the hotel and curl up in a blanket and die.

You got to the hotel and treated your cuts. Rivers of tears rolling down your cheeks, but it wasn't the pain of the disinfectant that made you cry. The pain was soothing. After bandaging up your wrists you climbed into bed and fell asleep immediately. Today had worn you out. It was only 7 when you fell asleep.

Chan's POV:

'What, what just happened. Something must have happened. The way she was around Felix and the others was not an act. She always looked so genuine. Even on the plane she was sweet and kind. I'll give her some time tonight but I'm gonna go check on her tomorrow. I'll just tell Felix she didn't feel too good so she went home. Which is not exactly lying... right?''

Y/n POV:

You woke up, your eyes felt heavy and you had tear stained cheeks. It was 9 and you had just gotten about 14 hours of sleep. You decided to take a shower and eat a bowl of cereal. You felt nothing as you did your morning routine. Once you were done your breakfast you went to brush your teeth. You were looking at yourself in the mirror and was disgusted by your reflection. You hated what you just did and was about to do, and then the tears came back. You were walking back to the kitchen when you heard a knock at the door.

You went to answer the door not even bothering to look out the peephole.

"Chan" You said shocked that he was here especially after yesterday. Your brain wasn't fully functioning at high speed yet so you weren't able to put on a convincing act anymore. Especially when there are tears rolling down your face.

"I knew there was something wrong. You can trust me I promi-" Chan was saying but you remember what she said about being able to know every move you make.

"Chan please go" You said crying even harder. "Tell Felix I hate him. Tell them it was all a lie. That I only got close to them for fun and that it meant nothing. That is was only for while I was here. And now that I'm leaving soon I don't want to see them ever again"  you said starting off yelling but as you cried more it became more broken up and quiet. "It's not safe for you here please. Leave" you said in a whisper.

Chan walk into the suite just enough so he could close the door behind him
"Y/n, please tell me what happened yesterday, I want to be able to help you. Who was that girl?"

"I-" You were about retaliate but you couldn't make out any words. Looking up at Chans face destroyed you. You collapsed into his arms are cried. Arm wrapped around his torso. Your legs grew weaker the harder you cried, you wanted to stop crying and run away, never look back and have them all forget about you.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry-" Was all you could say, your words muffled by his shirt. You pulled yourself together just enough so you stopped crying.

"Chan you can't be here, you need to leave. I'm sor-"

"Stop saying your sorry and telling me to leave. I- I won't believe that- that everything you said is true. I saw how happy you were. This has to be a lie... y/n please tell me your lying" Chan said.

"It's not so please leave"

"Cant you at least tell this to Felix's face, and not have me tell him"

"No, I don't want to see his face ever again. Or any of you guys for matter of fact. It disgusts me. I mean you don't have to tell him but if you don't he will just never know. I will block all of your numbers so don't bother trying to contact me" You said, finally getting your shit together. The lying is destroying you inside but the more you go on the more steady your voice gets. You could see Chans face falling.

"Y/n you don't mean it-"

"Do I look like I don't mean it Chan?!"

"YES ACTUALLY, Just a second ago you were crying into my chest saying I'm sorry"

"That's cuz I am sorry. I feel bad because I did enjoy spending time with you on the plane and stuff, but the rest of the time I was getting more and more bored as the days went by. And I'm sorry you have to be the one to tell them but I can't even bring myself to text them again" You said making a slightly disgusted face at the end. "Will you leave now. I need to start packing up. And I have a date so if you could please leave that would be greatly appreciated" You said pushing out the door gently.

"A date? With who" Chan said surprised

"Wooyoung. Ok bye bye." You said closing and locking the door.

You fell to the floor revolted by yourself and the things you just said.

Chans POV:

'She has to be joking right... right... Fuck what do I tell the guys' I ran my hands though my hair as tears began to fall. I pressed the button for the elevator and got in.