New Student

3RD PERSON'S POV:

Jiyang was very excited go to the gusu university.. And blooming with happiness.. But he don't want any Unesesory attention so he told to his gege to not tell I'm your brother.. And zhan also worried for his brother and he wants his little didi enjoy his college life without any chaos so he also didn't exposed his identity and put on mask so no one will recognize him!

They were on the car.. Haoxuan was in front seat with driver and jiyang and zhan were seating on backseat! " zhan-ge I'm really very happy finally spending time with you.. And watching your success and your dramas.. Oh my god.. You are best ge' said jiyang excitedly.. He wanna share Every little moment with ge that he missed so much.. And he wish that his gege will give time for him.. Today also specially he is with his didi to enjoy time spending after long!
Zhan just give heart warming smile to his Didi an answer!

Zhan we are in the gusu university now .. Be careful that no one will recognize you.. Said Haoxuan! Mn replied zhan and they come down on car .. They were leading towards the principal office.. But zhan's phone rung.. And he told Haoxuan to do the paper work . . Jiyang go with xuan I'll come back soon didi it's little urgent call from company.. Jiyang just nodded and started walking with xuan... Xuan was internally smiling like crazy that he got some alone moments with jiyang... And watching xuan frozen jiyang asked.. Xuan gege what happened let's go were were you lost?? Haoxuan come back to senses and said.. Ah.. It~s nothing.. Let's go..!

Zhan was talking with his manager.. And standing beside his car with mask on his face but he noticed a boy was intensely starring at him like he knows him.

 And standing beside his car with mask on his face but he noticed a boy was intensely starring at him like he knows him

He ignored him and was talking with phone... But then he again felt that someone was walking towards him.. He thought that did he recognize me? He didn't want to create more probleme with his didi's college so he imidiatly go inside car told driver to drive to his apartment...! And text xuan that he got an emergency so he held to apartment and took care of jiyang and tell him to we will go the mall for shopping after his admission!

WANG YIBO'S POV :

I was laying on bed and scrolling my phone checking updates about zhan.. But then I saw the pictures of that award night and the rumors of Xiao zhan and yangzi are in relationship! And their pics were trending on Weibo were zhan-ge were helping her co-actress!

 But then I saw the pictures of that award night and the rumors of Xiao zhan and yangzi are in relationship! And their pics were trending on Weibo were zhan-ge were helping her co-actress!