Drunk Yibo

3'rd Person's POV:

As yibo And The Extremely Handsome Man Get Into The Dance Stage.. Everyone Looked Towards Their Direction.. With a gasp and some Cheered For them .. Because of noise Xiao zhan looked at the direction of dance stage and his eyes widen when he saw yibo with a familiar person but couldn't recognize who was he.. Before his mind could tell him who was the person with yibo .. The Song Played & It Was A Romantic One..

Xiao zhan couldn't help but excused from the girl besides him and get little near to the dance stage.. He don't know what's yibo upto.. As his moments were not steady.. As if he is dunk? .. Xiao zhan felt so worried and at the same time he felt anger rushing through his vains at the thought why yibo get drunk and now he is with unknown person and dancing? .. When Xiao zhan saw the man in front of yibo put a hand on yibo waist and pulled him closer.. He clenched his fist and his eyes get red and by hiz gaze anyone could will feel chills rushing through his vains looking at Dangerous aura around Xiao zhan.. He just wanted to grab yibo by wrist and get him out of the event.. But can't do this... Here was all the media and paparazzi.. Who were eying him & his every actions..

Yibo couldn't able to stay still he was a bit losing his balance but the man in who brought him for a dance supported him.. As The Song Played...

The club isn't the best place to find a lover
So the bar is where I go..

As that handsome man pulled yibo in his arms.. Yibo's hand rested on that man's chest ..

Me and my friends at the table doing shots
Drinking fast and then we talk slow..

He was drunk his eyes were half lided .. And his rosy red lips were pouty.. And he was looking down.. As if he wasn't in him.. And he didn't know what he was doing..

And you come over and start up a conversation with just me

As the person came near yibo's ears and asked " Are you okay beautiful? " .. Yibo didn't looked up and said in a baby voice " No Bobo isn't good, gege is ignoring Bobo ! " And he pouted again and his eyes got glassy.. And the man feel confused as he asked "Are you drunk Bo? " .. But yibo just shook his head and said " No Bobo is not drunk " And then he looked at the person with whom he was dancing..

And trust me I'll give it a chance now..

Yibo furrowed his eyebrow and put his finger at his chin like thinking something very hard... The person next to him have his hands on yibo's waist as he moved one hand to yibo's hairs while tucking them behind his ears and asked " What are you thinking Bo? " .. Yibo make a pout again and said with a sad voice " I think Bobo knows you.. But didn't know were he saw you " .. The Handsome Man Chuckled And pouted and said " So Bo already forget me? " He asked while taking yibo's hand in his and intertwined them..

Take my hand, stop,
put Van the Man on the jukebox
And then we start to dance,
and now I'm singing like...

Yibo noded as a Obident kid.. The handsome man smiled at yibo's cuteness and said " We had meet before.. At a Party.. Do you remember now hmm?.. " As that man swayed yibo round.. As per lyrics..

Girl, you know I want your love
Your love was handmade
for somebody like me
Come on now, follow my lead