Misunderstandings

Wang Yibo's POV :

I was so immersed in my thoughts about what happened today.. that I didn't noticed Kris ge.. was so silent all the time.. He didn't even smiled even a bit. As everyday he will always gave me a warm smile.. After that night we didn't able to talk .. I was hurt that I forgot about Kris ge.. He was the one took me out to make my mood fresh and I totally forgot about him..

I get up and walked towards Kris's desk.. And sat in front of him ..

He looked at me and gave me a smile.. Which was of course was an forced one...  ' "Tell me " I said while looking at Kris ge .. He was confused a bit and said' huh?.. I took his hand in mine and gave an knowing look while said' I know ge you are stressed about something .. Tell me what is bothering you?..  He took his hands back and avoided my gaze which was unusual.. And said ' nothing bo-di just about work!..

I know he was not comfortable yet to discuss but I can't see him like this ... He always was there for me when I was sad.. When I needed someone and when it's my turn to be there for ge.. Why I would back off!

It was almost time for to off the office.. So I get up from seat and took his hand and dragged him outside.. He was trying to protest but I didn't listened to him.. And said ' ge it's almost over to work lets go somewhere .. I want to take you! He have to listin to me coz .. He knows I'll never listen to him if I decided to do something I'll definitely do... I smirked internally that he was following me like lost puppy!

my bike was at zhan ge's place so I gesture my hand forward .. He furrowed his eyebrows in confused.. I sighed and said ' keys Ge'.. He shake his head and give me the keys of his car... I get on driver seat and he seat on passenger seat...

After a 20 minutes drive I stopped at somewhere.. Were we could talk in peace and ge will feel better..

I looked at him and make a gesture to come near railing.. He come near.. And put his hands on railing .. He was watching night view.. Water and the lights of city which were looking so beautiful.. I also leaned my back on the railing looking at Kris ge.. Who were observing the view.. He then looked at me.. And asked.. " Why we are here bo-di? "..

I just smiled at him

I just smiled at him.. And again looking at view I said " Ge are you looking this lights..  He just noded.. Aren't they are so bright..

"Yes bo-di because of the lights it's the brightness here " Said Kris ge.. Then I looked at him and asked.. What will happen when all lights will be gone.. He was confused and said " Bo-di why are asking such a questions..  Its obvious that it will be DARK!..

Yes Ge it will be A darkness.. He get more confused so I started " Ge this lights are like those persons in our life .. who make our life brighter.. And if they are gone it will be always darkness till we won't allow that person to enter in our life.. !

He was so silent.. So I looked at ge and said " Ge allow that person to melt your heart.. Allow your heart to love that person.. For whom he beats crazily.. I know what's going on your mind.. If you will not try.. You will never get that thing.. And without trying it's always bad decision.. You should at least give a try.. A chance to your heart.. To let enter that person in your heart.. To let Enter Jun In Your Heart ge!..