Bora Bora Island

Xiao Zhan smiled as he picked yibo in his arms making the later startled as a gasp went out from his plump red lips "z-zhan ge?".

Xiao Zhan throw yibo on the bed and asked " Why not we have some fun baby?" As he crouched towards yibo on the bed and yibo shivered at the dark voice of Xiao Zhan as he gulped nervously and started to back away.

Xiao zhan leaned forward and saw yibo's tightly closed eyes he suppressed his laugh as he kissed on yibo's cheeks and sat beside him on the bed.

When yibo felt soft kiss on his cheeks he opened his eyes slowly to see Xiao zhan seating besides him. A frown appeared on his face unknowingly. But without showing it he get into the bathroom ignoring Xiao zhan. He was very angry but he can't figure out why.

He took bath for one hour and come out wearing a normal clothes and saw Xiao zhan was talking with someone at the door. He immediately went towards Xiao zhan and hugged him from back when he saw there was a girl wearing very short dress even her chest was visible. As he whinned "what gege doing?" Xiao zhan smiled at his baby boyfriend and said "nothing doing some formalities. And ordered some room service." When yibo didn't leaved him he immediately finished his business and closed door he didn't even glanced at the girl.

When he turned back he cupped yibo's face into his palm as he did yibo's messy hairs neat and caressing his chubby cheeks he asked "why baobei seems upset?" Yibo pouted and said "gege be careful from lizards who might stik to you" Xiao zhan was confused then started to laugh as yibo's pout even grow more as he hit on Xiao zhan's chest by his small palms but Xiao zhan didn't stopped laughing as he catched the small palms and kissed on them. Which made Wang yibo blush. But as he put an hand on yibo's wait and pulled him closer as yibo also closed his eyes and Xiao zhan leaned in for a kiss but when their lips about to touch someone knocked on the door as yibo didn't opened eyes nor moved but Xiao zhan sighed as he kissed on yibo's nose and bite there as he said "someone is here baobei. Let me see." Yibo frowned when he didn't get that kiss he really wanted to kill that person who stopped their precious moment.

As he was glaring at the door just like digging hole into it as when he saw Kris was there he wanted to beat the shit out of him. As Xiao zhan moved away as he knows Kris come for yibo and yibo had relief that Xiao zhan doesn't get jealous over Kris by the time he get to know about Jun and Kris. But still he liked jealous and angry bunny. After that hot shower romance his gege didn't tried to be intimate with him. Yes he knows he was the one to stop his gege but he don't know why he feels so frustrated when Xiao zhan himself restraining himself. And also wang yibo's mind was giving him an stupid thoughts about what if zhan ge don't feel him that attractive? What if zhan ge thinks he don't trust him? What if zhan ge never touch him because of that rejection?.

"Bo-di" His thoughts were broke when Kris called him. He rolled his eyes and looked at Xiao zhan who was seating on bed and scrolling through the phone as he turned to him and said "gege I'll come back" Xiao zhan noded as he get out while closing door slightly.

He looked at Kris who was very scared. And having confusion written all over his face. He get worried as he asked "hey what happened Kris ge? Why your face looks so pale?" Kris didn't said anything as he said "l-lets go somewhere.. I wanna talk something." Yibo noded as they get outside.