Competition

WANG YIBO'S POV :

As I was walking towards the door I saw Cheng ge was seating on sofa legs crossed..& watching TV in living room.. He heard I come in.. Turn of the Tv.. & without asking anything he said Bo-di it's very late.. Go fresh up.. I'll arrange dinner for you... Lu already ate she is little sick.. Come fast I have something to talk with you! As he said directly went to kitchen.. I only noded don't know what to say and entered in my room and closed behind!

I'm really scared what if ge will not allow me to do job.. I hope he will understand the situation and allow me.. But why lu Jie is sick today morning was she alright but what happened suddenly.. I have to check on her.. May he she is stressed by the condition of our home.. Everything is going worst I hope by the time everything will be better.. I just want a peaceful and happy life with my Jie & ge!.

I really need a hot shower now to relax myself so I can talk with ge nicely .. Uff everything is going on fastly I didn't have time to breathe!

I'm feeling relaxed now after 30 min of bath.. I put pink bathrobe and come out of bathroom.. Suddenly my phone ' ting ' I checked it was unknown number!

Unknown

Hi bo ! Tomorrow come early we have important meeting!

Oh iit's definitely kris ge .. I gave him number but not saved his.. I saved number and replied him

Me!

Okay kris ge! I'll come early after college!

Kris ge

Hmm.. Have dinner?

Me

Not yet! You had?

Kris ge

Yeah.. Before informing you.. It's was really nice day for me finally I had an beautiful assistant.. That I was waiting to be hired now work gonna be more interesting with you.. I believe in your abilities bo 😉

Me

Thanks ge!! I'll try my best.. Have a good night!

Kris ge

Will wait for you.. Tomorrow.. Good night ❤! Bye have a beautiful dreams baby bo

Me

Bye!

I throw phone on bed and wear my night clothes and.. Then I came down for dinner.. Ge was serving dishes he looked at me and said sit.. He isn't asking anything about Kris ge and I get let for... I'm wondering when he will ask.. I silently sat on the chair.. He served me and I silently ate.. Ge also eating very silently nothing talking.. I'm scared so I also don't have that strength to start conversation.. After dinner he pick up all dishes and went to basin to clean dishes.. I also helped him .. Then he spoke while drying hands with the cloth... I want to talk with you something bo go to my room I'll come.. I noded and walked towards his room.. Silently!

I was seating on bed of ge.. As always he's room is so fresh and clean like a silent place.. All things are white and blue .. He don't like noise so everything is so neat and well placed... I saw Turing of door and ge entered.. Sat beside me.. Said to lay my head on his lap.. I really miss this times.. After mom & dad's death.. My ge & Jie will always make me sleep on his/ her lap.. But only sometime ge have time.. I really miss this time.. I put my head on his lap .. He started brushing my hairs in his fingers.. I forget every stress sadness and worries when ge does this.. I was very wrong.. Ge understand me more than me... So always he have power how to make me comfortable to share everything with him... Bo you know after mom & dad's death.. I was all broken.. I really don't know how to handle everything.. Everything was like mountain and I can't reach that.. I was also child who spoiled by mom's love and dad's support in everything.. You know which thing gave me strength.. To be strong and fight against problems? I was listening to each a every word of ge vary carefully... He never ever talk about mom & dad because he don't want to upset himself and us so.. But first time he is talking about them.. I asked with curiosity.. What ge?
Your Enocence ..& Lu's smile and and both of you have faith in me.. That is the only thing gave me reason always try hard and not to cry.. But I always wanted I gave you Both all those things which you both deserved.. You both are not only my brother and sister but my child's.. And I always wanted to be best father for you both.. No matter what situation comes.. Ge I always found dad in you more than ge.. You always there for us and did best.. That no one can do.. You are my inspiration ge will be always.. Ge smiled at my words and continued Bo-di I know your love for me.. But I never wanted to gave you such a pressure of handling anything at this age.. I just wanted you enjoy your life fully.. Without any responsibilites.. Which thing I never got to enjoy at your age I wanted you do all those.. But when I saw you at Kim art& design company entering.. G-Ge.. I-i let me finish Bo-di .. I'm not angry with you... Nor upset that you didn't talked with me about this.. I know today morning you heard everything.. I saw your shadow when you were running to your room.. So now you knew the situation.. You already found the solution without giving tension to us .. It's state that you are following your ge's steps I was just amusingly looking at ge what Is speaking.. I got scared he knows everything that I heard and go for company. . Then I worriedly looked at ge.. Just smiled and continued I stopped you from doing this things.. But when I was coming home from watching you their my office colleague and friend Liu haikuan was with me.. He saw me worried so I shared with him.. This thing he said.. I'm discouraging you from stopping to face world.. If I want to have better life for you then I have to give you space to fly.. He said I have to understand your feelings also.. Then I realized I'm being over possessive Bo-di towards you.. From not allowing to face problems doesn't means you will never face.. It's not like I don't have faith on you that you can do this.. I know my baby brother is best and can achieve everything which he wants.. He gave me light kiss on forehead.. And continued but promise me whatever you want to do just do for because you want not because of some obligations and problems.. Are you understand what I'm trying to say Bo-di? I smiled and noded at him so if your hearts wants to do this job I'll support you in everything Bo-di so listen to your heart always.. I'm always with you and if you ever wanted to share with me anything I'm here u know right? Your ge is always with you! My eyes we're teary & unknowingly my tears flowing through my eyes.. Ge wiped my tears and kissed on my forehead.. I hugged him tightly... And said thank you ge .. I love you so much! Thank you for understanding me this much.. & I promise I'll never do something like that you will have shame on me.. I'll always try to make you and Jie proud.. And I really wanted to do this job ge! And I'm happy I have Apportunity to do something for us... So please be with me in this decision of my also .. Yes Bo-di I'm always with you.. And I love you too my baby brother.. Ge said patting my back.. And wiped my tears.. I also wiped his.. Ge were also crying.. I first time after so many years saw him crying.. We saw at a door Jie were listing to our Conversation.. She was also crying.. Ge and I open arms for her also.. He come running and we three hugged tightly... Now I think Im very lucky to have this beautiful family.. I also closed my eyes and fall into the sweet moment of our small family!