Savior

( AN / As Everyone Wanted this part eagerly so I decided to write up fast for you all :) keep supporting.. Enjoy 💚)
_____________________________________

3rd Person's POV :

As he was splashing water non-stop on his face.. Suddenly the door of washroom opend and then someone come inside the bathroom and locked behind... Then the person who came into bathroom looked at yibo... And yibo who saw that someone entered bathroom and when he turned and he looked at the similar face... He was shocked to death... Sweat started forming his forehead!

Yibo tried his best watching that shameless man again to not show his fear.. He shouted at man ' HEY WHY DID YOU CLOSED THE DOOR? '

The man still walking towards him.. And yibo walking behind.. Yibo was really scared but he didn't want to show his weakness.... And backing out then that man suddenly spoke..
' cutie why acting so dumb? ' you know why I closed door!

Yibo was so panic still he asked.. What did you mean? I don't know what are you talking.. Move let me go ' said yibo as he pushed man aside and started moving towards the bathroom door fast.. But when he about to reach door.. That older man grabbed his wrist and pushed him towards the bathroom glass mirror hardly and trapped him between his arms both side of mirror!

Yibo cried in pain as his hands hardly pushed on mirror at that process his hand hit the basin tap and he got deep scratch.. the man before him ...didn't care about that still holding his hands very tightly at mirror.. Then he smirked and said .. 'Cutie didn't you know why I'm hare? ' the older man said as he licked his Own lips..watching heavenly beauty this close to him!

Yibo felt very disgusting ..that he wanted to puck... he was struggling very hard to get free from his hold but he can't the older man was very strong than him... He moved his face sideways because he was feeling really disgusting that man's face was to close to him!! .. he was in the verge of crying again.. But he don't want to cry.. he said in his mind to himself that he is strong enough to save himself from this situation.. His eyes closed and he thinking the way to get out from this man!

While the older man just watching yibo closing eyes.. And couldn't control himself and pushed yibo's both hand behind his back and tightly gripped in his one hand... Yibo was already in pain.. he panicked more by the action of older man..that man suddenly attacked his neck started sucking hard and bitting hard on yibo's neck. .. Tears started forming yibo's eyes as felt really very helpless in his life that he can't protect himself from this bastard.. yibo shoutout with disgust... LEAVE ME YOU BASTARD... But the man didn't heard him and started biting more hard that the blood started to come out from his neck's skin ... Then yibo get all courage and strength and hardly hit the man's private part by this leg ... By the sudden attack that man Astonished by the sudden attack and cried In pain because of hard hit in on his private part.. That he didn't expected and immediately leaved the yibo's hand and fell on his butt ! Using this chance yibo pushed man aside and reached the door but door wasn't opening.... He was continuously twisting door knob but it wasn't opening... He wanted to curse his faith... In how much difficulty he was able to run but door wasn't opening.... He can't think anything now.. He saw the man was struggling on floor by his hard hit.. Anytime he will get up.. As one idea popped in his mind... He took out his phone.. And called his Kris ge to help... Phone was ringing.. He was very panicked and continuously blabbing in his mind... Please Kris ge pick up the dam phone... Your Bobo is in danger... Then suddenly he felt someone pulled his hairs hard back... Hi winced in pain... And the phone fell from his hand..that older man.. Hit his head hard on door.. And said.. " How dare you little brat.. to hit me? Huh .. No one ever dared to hit me or say no to me... First you agreed to dance with me.. Said me to I'm going washroom and now acting all innocent uh?? Hard to get hm.. Let see how much you can act ! Said the older man and grabbed his chin hardly pressing behind door!