Blooming Love

3'rd Person's POV :

Xiao Zhan Was At Kitchen And Making Hangover Soup For Yibo.. When he was done making he started walking towards his room with bowl of soup.. To feed and wake up his giant baby.. He knows his baobei's head will be paining after waking up.. Coz he knows how much his baby was drunk last night.. but he don't even know how much yibo drank wine..and how much his boyfriend's alcohol tolerance is.. As he can drink full bottle without getting drunk as it's is Normal for him.. But still he is very angry in the first place..yibo getting drunk when he wasn't with him..  As he was in the event or what had happened.. What If someone tried to take advantage of his innocent baby's drunk state.?.. Just thought scares him so much..

As he get near to the door while thinking all of this he heard *hiccups* of yibo and he get worried and opened the door and saw yibo's whole face was red and he was hiccuping very badly.. As he saw yibo's eyes traveled from his eyes to downwards.. He felt confused and also looked down as he saw a tray with soup and water he have in his hand ..  He immediately went towards yibo and sat beside him and make his baby drink water... And started caressing his back.. To sooth him.. After drinking water yibo calmed down but he wasn't even looking at zhan.. He was just looking down.. Zhan put glass aside and cupping yibo's face with his both hands he made yibo face turn towards him .. But yibo's eyes was still downwards.. As his cheeks and ears was in deep red color..  Zhan felt it's cute as he caressed those puffy cheeks by his fingers and also those ears and asked " Are you alright baobei ?"

Zhan saw yibo's Adam Apple blobbing up and down as he gulped and he heard a husky voice of yibo " Z-zhan ge.. I-im.. F-fine ".. Zhan smirked and Leaning his body towards as yibo leaned back slowly..  Zhan can see yibo is acting different.. As yibo back hit the bed and now zhan was caging yibo's body with his arms and yibo was now under zhan.. Sweating and nervously looking at zhan ...

Zhan leaning more and more closer untill both of their lips will be touching slightly.. And he said in his deep voice " Do you remember anything about yesterday.. Sweetheart? " Yibo's lips were trembling and his heat rushing thought his whole body to his face making it look yibo a red like tomato under zhan.. Flushed.. Zhan found this most beautiful sight of the world... He was enjoying yibo's nervousness and shyness which tainted as a blush across his cheeks making zhan fall more deeply for his angel.. How much his deep effect have on yibo's body.. That shows much this beautiful boy purely loves him in no condition ..

Hearing zhan .. Yibo don't know what to do or say.. And zhan's closeness making him more nervous.. Coz he couldn't able to look into zhan's eyes he is so embarrassed about his yesterday's behavior and here zhan making it worse by teasing him..

When zhan didn't get any reply from yibo .. He just leaned towards yibo's neck and rubbing his nose on yibo's sent glands and inhaling yibo's body's sent which was smelling like strawberry..

As zhan rubbing his nose in yibo's neck yibo felt his whole body heating as he feeling the hot breath of zhan on his neck.. He stretched his neck towards other side as feeling ticklish in his stomach .. As zhan saw yibo's reaction.. He smirked and bites hard on yibo's neck.. Making yibo moan " Arghhh z-zhan.. G-ge.. It-.. It hurts" ... But zhan didn't listened and started sucking the skin there were he just bite.. And started licking... Yibo tightly clutched on bed shits.. Feeling pleasure because of zhan... As yibo in a horse voice said " z-zhan.. ge.. D-Dont ..! ".. Hearing it zhan stopped and yibo immediately pouted and zhan looked at his baby.. Who wants something still don't want to say..

He gently started wondering his hand from yibo's neck.. rubbing it by his thumb.. As zhan saw because this gesture yibo closed his eyes and gulped.. As zhan slowly went his hand downwards... His slender fingers touching yibo's rigid chest .. Then stomach. He make some circles around yibo's naval upper yibo's thin shirt.. He was feeling soft skin even on the thin layer of shirt.. Zhan was just focused his eyes on yibo.. He was just watching yibo's each and every expression when he touch his body.. As zhan stopped his fingers just above yibo's v line shape.. Yibo's body tensed up .. Zhan smiled and went extremely slowly downwards... Touching yibo's thighs.. Caressing it some time.. And the moment he was about to touch yibos dick.. Yibo pushed zhan away and run towards bathroom.. And zhan fall on his back and started laughing loudly.. As he heard yibo closing bathroom door..