Date ❤

3'rd Person's POV:

After Finishing Washing Bowls.. Yibo make his way to the room .. He slightly opened door and saw Xiao zhan was lying on the bed.. With eyes closed.. He thought.. " zhan ge must be tired.. That's why slept.. While waiting for me..." A smile plastered on his face looking at that ' cute bunny ' .. Without making any noise .. He come near to bed and lyed down on one side.. While looking at Xiao zhan .. Who was flatly lying on his back... And his arms were behind his head..

He was observing the sleeping beauty.. He thought zhan ge was in deep sleep so, He come more close to Xiao zhan and By his index finger he moved Xiao zhan's hairs which was middling him from watching his zhan ge's beautiful face... Then he moved his fingers .. Behind from his ears to Xiao zhan's eyelashes.. And smiling widely.. And said in low voice like whisper ' zhan ge.. You know.. "I always dreamed of watching you this close.. While sleeping like an angel.."
Then he moved his finger from Xiao zhan's eyelashes to his pointy nose.. Just slightly touching not want to wake up sleeping beauty.. He giggled watching how cute his zhan ge looks like this!

when his attention get on those Red seductive lips of zhan.. He couldn't help but to touch them by his thumb..Which were eating his lips moments ago.. He blushed at his own imagination.. And unknowingly started caressing Xiao zhans lips.. Then he moved his finger too Xiao zhans cheeks and started talking to sleeping zhan " I'm so happy zhan ge.. Suddenly a his eyes got teary.. I couldn't even express what this day meant for me.. I always wondered if I'll be little bit lucky to see you.. But never even my imagination I thought I can have you all for myself.. I just want the smile on your lips stays forever.. And happiness in your eyes... Even if there will be in future any problems... I'll face them before they could even touch you ... Even if I have to DIE.." The moment he said last word.. Xiao zhan flipped opened his eyes.. And immediately get on top of him.. With locking his arms on his both sides!

Starlated by the sudden action.. Yibo's eyes widen.. And he tried to register what's happening he slowly uttered " Zhan ge ... But zhan put a index finger on yibo's lips.. And looked at yibo's eyes which have tears.. He slowly bent down and Yibo by the action to the reaction closed his eyes.. Xiao zhan softly kissed on yibo's right eye.. Then he moved aside and kissed on left eye.. Then he moved away little bit.. And looked lovingly in those doe eyes which were shining... By the cute gesture... Then yibo slowly mumbled while pouting " Zhan g-ge .. You w-were not sleeping? .. " Yibo asked embarrassingly... Coz all what he said Xiao zhan heard everything.. Xiao zhan with intense gaze said " Mn. I wasn't sleeping baobei! " ..

Xiao zhan was smiling like a fool laying on his back on his bed.. It was like dream for Xiao zhan to have his angel by his side.. all for himself .. He couldn't believe his fantasy can be true! Suddenly hearing footsteps he closed his eyes.. And waiting patiently for his boyfriend.. He feel yibo layed beside him.. Xiao zhan smiled internally.. And waited what his cute boyfriend will do.. When he is sleeping.. Then he felt tenderly slight feather touches on his face.. He wondered... How much does yibo adores him.. He felt warmth inside his heart by the sweet gestures of yibo .. The way he was touching him.. He can feel how careful and loving touches they were.. When yibo touched his lips it was like he will lost his sanity and can't do this act any more.. But when yibo moved his thumb away from his lips.. And rested his fingers on his cheek.. He felt relived.. But when he heard yibo's next words.. He get emotional.. And thought why he didn't meet yibo earlier? .. Why he didn't get to see his angel... From yibo's words he feel like he is the most important person in the earth! .. He felt loved.. The way he always wanted to be loved by someone.. Not as an actor .. He wanted to keep listing yibo's thoughts but when he heard yibo can die for him.. He couldn't able to keept his act and immediately get up and make yibo lay under him!