Emotionless

3rd Person's POV :

Kris didn't heard anything as his voice was very low.. Then he wiped his tears and picked Yibo in his arms and started walking outside the washroom!

After Putting him down on backseat then layed him...and them he come towards the driver seat and started car decided directly went to yibo's home. .. Kris was very panicked didn't know what to do.. He kept glancing & looking backseat at yibo meanwhile and driving .. Then about 15 minutes he arrived at yibo's home.. He opened door of the car picked yibo in bridle style and rushed towards door.. After ringing doorbell again and again.. Cheng opened door.. When he saw yibo in Kris's arms unconscious.. He panicked but without wasting time to questioning ....he let enter Kris in home.. Lu also scared to see her Bo-di Like this... & screamed WHAT HAPPENED TO BO-DI? WHY HE IS LIKE THIS?... WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM KRIS.. she was the verge of crying looking at her little brother like this.. Kris hurriedly said 'Lu-jie I'll tell you later firstly... Cheng.. Call the doctor I'll let him in his room.. Cheng noded and called doctor.. While Kris went to yibo's room.. And lu followed him.. She was crying watching her baby brother like this!

Kris lay down yibo on his bed .. Cheng went up and said doctor will come soon.... Then Kris noded and said let change his clothes first.. Cheng turned to lu and said' bring warm water and towel'.. She rushed towards bathroom and took warm water and towel for yibo... Cheng turned towards lu and said 'lu you wait outside and bring doctor to Bobo's room when they will arrive..' She noded and went down stairs... While Kris hold yibo and make him sit supporting headboard of bed... Cheng unbuttoned yibo's shirt and saw scars of bite marks in his white pale skin.. Tears started to flow down his eyes... It was stabbing his heart watching his baby brother like this... Kris looked at Cheng and put hand on his shoulder... Cheng wiped his tears and Kris helped him to clean his wounded skin and wear new shirt and pants.. Later they lay down yibo who was still unconscious.. Then suddenly lu come with doctor!

Doctor li Bowen who is one of friend of Cheng come inside and looked at Cheng who was trembling he wanted to say something but doctor li noded and assured him, looking at yibo's state and face..his face was swollen and had some injuries.. he understand situation! That something really bad happened to this kid... He get near to yibo's side..and checked him.. And said don't have worry Cheng he is fine.. then he give injection to yibo and bandaged all the wounds on his skin.. And said He is Just shocked and Exhausted that's why he went unconscious ... After taking rest for while he will be okay.. But did he eat whole day? ... Cheng looked at lu.. And she said.. ' no he didn't ...he had an event in the company so he didn't ate breakfast said he will eat at company.. She looked at Kris and asked....Kris did yibo ate in company? .. ' Kris head hung low and said .. Actually I don't think he ate their he was very busy at event and when I asked him he said he will eat later.. Bowen sighed and said ' after he will wake up... Give him food then give this medicine to him.. And what actually happened to him? He asked and looked at Cheng !

Kris stated ' one of our companies investor t-tried to r-rape him ' and explained everything what happened at company.... Bowen felt very bad looking at this kid.. Who was always jolly and calls him Bowen ge.. And scared of hospitals... This kid is very precious for him also because of his innocent nature always make people love him more... Cheng clenched his fist and said I'll kill that basterd if ones I get him in my hands... Then Kris said don't worry Cheng we will make shure that he will suffer more than he make yibo... Their eyes were red blood and can't control anger ... Lu was also crying.. She is Terribly worried for his baby brother... Then Bowen breaked the silence and said.. He might suffer Trauma of this incident.. So don't talk about this matter just help him to get free out of this how much you will ask him about this he will remember and stuffer more.. I give him injection so he will not wake up soon he needs rest and if he wake up tell me.. Now I'll leave.. He patted at Cheng's back and said take care of him bro! Cheng noded said thanks to him!