Pregnant? 🔞

Warning⚠ : Contains Explicit Mature Content In The Starting Part Of The Chapter. 🔞+ if anyone is uncomfortable you can skip. And underage Read at you own risk.!

Next Day.

Xiao zhan woke up and made breakfast for both of them as yibo was still asleep. Even how much wanted to go one round yesterday but watching his baby boyfriend's condition he controlled himself.

He have important appointment with the project he was going to work. so he need to make sure yibo eat his breakfast so he can go.

As he served the plates on the dining table and was about to go to wake up his baobei he saw yibo was coming downstairs looking all ready to go office in a black suit with inner white shirt and a tie which was looking stunning to the outfit as he leaved some hairs on his face to make his look perfect & more gorgeous as his eyes trailed down towards those plump lips as it seemed yibo had applied red lip gloss which made zhan to lick his own lips at the anticipation.

Yibo who noticed the intense gaze on him just smirked and walked delicately towards Xiao zhan as he sneaked his arms around Xiao zhan's neck and looking at those black orbs he raised his eyebrow and asked " how do I look?

Xiao zhan who was lost in his boyfriend's beauty smirked as he rested his hands on his baobei's waist as he spoke against yibo's lips "very delicious" And winked at him making yibo to laugh out loud as he composed himself and coming near to zhan's ears he spoke "then what are you waiting? planning to just stare at delicious thing?"

Zhan laughed as he spoke under his breath "brat" And the next moment he picked yibo up and made him seat on the table as yibo was giggling and zhan's hand were resting on yibo's thighs as he come closer to yibo's lips and spoke in a deep voice "open your mouth & take out your tongue"

yibo did what Xiao zhan said as Xiao zhan leaned forward as he bite on yibo's tongue and taking in his mouth gave a hard suck making yibo's body to jolt at the bite as it wasn't painful but it was very different sensation.

Yibo's hand rested on Xiao zhan's shoulder gripping it tightly as Xiao zhan continued to taste yibo's tongue as he took inside his own mouth and sucked hard making yibo to feel dizzy being in Xiao zhan's mouth which Xiao zhan was playing with it as per he wants yibo was just obeying whatever Xiao zhan is doing but suddenly Xiao zhan pushed yibo's tongue inside yibo's mouth with his own and started to taste yibo's mouth as he started to give light squeeze on yibo's ass as they drowned into the kiss until yibo felt breathless as Xiao zhan took out his tongue while giving a little bite on yibo's lower lip getting taste of the lipstick as he smiled and mumbled against yibo's lips "the flavor is tasty. you look hot in red. but I want too see pink in those plump lips" As he winked making yibo to laugh.

they ate breakfast while feeding each other while stealing kisses as suddenly yibo asked looking around "gege where is yang?"

Zhan swallowed his bite as he spoke "uhm he went to xuan's house." yibo made an O shape of mouth as he noded.