Judge

WANG YIBO'S POV :

Mr yibo contact his secretary and make an appointment of Xiao zhan!

And that was it... My heart started beating so fast!! Thinking about to meet him again... My whole body become stiff... I can't move from my place.... Is there god listing to me that's why he make this happen again..

Mr Yibo

MR WANG YIBO!..

As I was Lost In Thoughts.. Sudden calling my name gave back my senses.. It was Mr Kim!

Did you get it Mr yibo? What did I said?

Ah-ahh yeah Yess Mr Kim! Sorry.. I'll make appointment with Mr Xiao zhan ... Will email to his secretary!

Yes! Don't go out of focus.. It's really important event of the year for us .. And make shure Xiao zhan will agree to become the JUDGE of our show!! Now you can leave now.. I have something to talk with mr wu.. About previous year events! And Mr Jeon give Mr yibo the details to contact with secretary of Mr Xiao zhan, & also let me know when Liu yu Ning respond you to meet!

Yes sir I'll inform you! Thank you.. I'll leave now.. I bowed to Mr Kim and Mr wu.. Started walking out of cabin with jungkook..he started conversation

Yibo! Let's go to the cabin of Mr park jimin.. He took the all information about everything here.. And also the guests and celebrity.. !

Ah ok! I said and followed him..

We went to the 7th floor.. Where is the cabin of Mr jimin! He got in and they both greet each other..jungkook introduced to him about me.. As new assistant of even manager.. He looked at me and smiled and said

Hello Mr yibo! I'm jimin , manage all the information to related every event.. Wait a minute I'll give you.. Information about Mr Xiao zhan's secretary... We have email of him.. His name is Haoxuan.. U can contact him if he didn't responded let me know I'll try to get personal number of him.. It's pretty difficult.. But if he see our company is approaching him then they will not ignore.. Make shure you contact them with official common email of company.. For events management!!

Okay! Thank you Mr Jimin! I said to him.. As he gave me pen drive.. Which have access of company's personal email and details about Xiao zhan's secretary! I took It bowed to jungkook and . Mr jimin and left the office

I connect the pen drive.. Got information And started thinking what and how to write.. It must be polit and reasonable so he will agree!

I started writing email!

From- Kimartdesign@gmail.com

To - wanghaoxuan02@gmail.com

• About The Event By Kim Art & Design Company This Year .. Singing Competition.. Approach Mr. Sean Xiao Zhan As A Judge!

Hello Mr Xiao Zhan! Im Event Maneger Of Kim art and design! Our company is organising event every year.. This year decided to do singing competition.. For younger generation.. From common family who can't afford expenses and try to gave chance to their talents.. So we decided to give them platform.. As we all know you are well known personality in China.. And very talented in this field.. We want you to judge the talents and gave them advise.. As by your side they can achieve and learn so much! Please contact us for appointment.. For further information.. We will happy if you consider our offer! Thank you! Let us know your decision we will be waiting!