Prince Ge

3'rd Person's POV :

When Kris Broke the hug he asked worriedly 'Bo-di are you okay? .. Why were you in that room? And how you locked up? ... Kris asking questions non stop but yibo's whole attention was at zhan's fading figure...

He was still in that thoughts about what happened inside and thinking about that suddenly made him blush and his cheeks started redning... Watching this Kris smirk and suddenly shouted ' A-Ah Bo-di XIAO ZHAN! ..!

Hearing this name yibo jolted and started looking here and there and said.. Where...where.. Where is zhan ge? ... Asked yibo curiosly and looked at Kris with questioning gaze... Then raising one eyebrow Kris asked.. Oh.. he just went out you didn't see... And zhan...GE? .. Asked Kris while pressing on ge word.... Yibo suddenly felt shy acting like crazy fangirl.. And he hit Kris's shoulder and went away from there and said... Non of your business ge...

While Kris laughing his ass out... Started chasing yibo.. And said haha hahaha hahaha... Wait bo-di... Can't you tell ge... How suddenly in DARK ROOM he became your ge... Did y-you both..yibo didn't give any chance to Kris to complete his sentence...and put hand on his mouth and whinned... ge please shup up... Kris bite on yibo's palm.. Yibo cried in pain and winced Ahh.. You evil ge... Wait I'll kill you... And started running behind Kris...

Kris was every time missing punch yibo throwing on his face and laughing.. And this provoking yibo more.. Then said Kris while laughing.. Ah.. Ouch bo-di stop...hahaha.. Okay okay... I'll not say anything... About you.. Your zhan ge.. Ah bo-di haha stop it... Then he grabbed yibo both hands to stop him from punching... Then he said... If you will punch like kitten how did you gonna kill me.. Said Kris with chuckle ' uhm but I need to know what happened inside.. Asked Kris with wink ' yibo took out his both hands from Kris's grip and said.. Ah ge it's nothing like your thinking.. He was mistakly locked inside.. And I'm just fan of his that's it don't make fuss of this... Said yibo and started walking away.. He knows if he said.. He loves zhan then he will definitely embarrass him in front of zhan ge.. So he said he is just fan...

Kris also chased after him and said ' wow bo-di you never said... Did I talk with Xiao zhan and fix your date.. Said with wink.. .. Then yibo looked at Kris with widened eyes and said.. w-what? .... Watching yibo's blushing face Kris wanted to tease him more but suddenly jungkoook come there

' yibo boss wants to meet you ... And you too Mr wu... They both noded... And started walking together! Then suddenly yibo spoke..' Kook ah.. Actually that day... ' Yibo didn't even finish his sentence jungkoook covered his mouth... And laughed awkwardly..and his face become red like tomato...while he said ' Haha A-Ah yibo no need to say anything.. Um i-i I understand....'

Then Kris stopped walking as so other two... Kris furried his eyebrows at both and said '' you two are having secrets without me...'? Jungkoook wanted to escape in that scene as soon as possible.. And watching that face yibo chuckle and said ' it's between me and kook.. Don't interfere.. And started walking with jungkoook.. While Kris pouted and said ' very bad bo-di you are hiding so many secrets from ge ' .. But yibo chuckle and ignore and started walking away from there!

•×•×•

In Abroad!

A Beautiful Girl About 18 Years Old.. Lying on Bed and looking at her mobile screen .... And saying ' Prince Ge.. Prince Ge.. Prince Ge... When I'll gonna meet you... When you gonna call me Princess... Didn't you also miss your Princess.. I'm very angry with you... Why didn't you called me at ones?.. She pouted and chuckle and said ' it's okay.. I know my prince Ge is become very busy ge.. But I'll promise ge I'm gonna give you a big surprise!