Zhanyi's Birthday!

Next day.

It was early in the morning time and zhan and yibo were doing shopping with their little sunshine zhanyi.

Zhan stopped car at the city shopping mall. And zhanyi jumped out of the car making zhan and yibo to smile at his cuteness.

"Mama.. Dadaa.. Let's go fast" he cheerped excitedly.

Yibo held zhanyi's hand and zhan parked his car while looking at them spoke "should we go now?"

Zhanyi noded his head twice making zhan and yibo chukle.

They first get inside the kids clothes section and brought some cute outfits for zhanyi. After that they went towards toys section where zhanyi almost brought everything which he liked as today was his birthday and his Baba and Dada both will grant their little sunshine's wish.

Lastly zhanyi attention got towards somewhere making yibo curious as he asked "what happened baby, do you want something else?"

Zhanyi gave a cheeky smile and whisperd "mama.." But yibo crouched down and spoke "Baby call me Baba when we are outside okay?"

Zhanyi give a stupid grin and spoke "hehe okay mama.. I mean baba.. I want that too" He made puppy eyes and cute pout while showing direction towards something.

Yibo looked at that and smiled as he pinched zhanyi's nose slightly and grabbing his hand spoke "lets go then, we will bring that too!"

Zhanyi got excited as he hugged his baba's leg and spoke "ahh..mama.. You are the best"

Yibo just smiled softly at that and they brought that the thing zhanyi wanted. but zhanyi gestured yibo to be silent and spoke in a lower voice "mama.. I want to show dada this don't tell him yet"

Yibo noded with a smile and get towards zhan who was still looking at the Lego set which zhanyi wanted to brought.

"Dadaaaa!" a loud excited voice made zhan to come out of his thoughts.

Zhan turned to look at his little sunshine who was now currently on the little bike, as he spoke "Dada how's this? Am I looking cool?"