Into Your Arms🔞

Warning ⚠ Explicit Mature Content Ahead! Includes Smut Scenes of love making 🔞 Underage Read At Your Own Rick. And If You Are Uncomfortable Don't Read. & For Sinners Enjoy 🌚!

••

When yibo after some time didn't got any response opened his eyes too see Zhan's blank expression he was about to snap his hands in front of Xiao zhan but the next moment he found himself under zhan as zhan got top of him and locked his hands upper his head.

Yibo's breath hiched watching lust, love and desire in Xiao zhan's eyes as Xiao zhan's eyes go darkened. Yibo gulped hard as his Adams Apple blobed up and down as he asked "z-zhan ge?" He become hell nervous watching zhan's dark aura.

Xiao zhan gave a devilish smile as he come near yibo's neck while rubbing his nose in yibo's jawline he asked "are you sure baby?" the deep voice and the touch made yibo's body shiver as he gulped and closed his eyes tightly and noded.

Xiao zhan took yibo's earlob in his mouth and sucking it he asked "words baobei" Yibo moaned when Xiao zhan bite his earlob as he immediately said "ahh.. Z-zhan ge.. I.. Want this" Xiao zhan smirked and he moved back as he took out his tongue and licked yibo's lips making yibo to shiver as Xiao zhan was very dominant his voice sounded like a ruthless king.

Xiao zhan after licking yibo's red plump lips he moved to yibo's nose and licked yibo's nose and his nostrils while he moved to his cheeks trailing a thread of saliva while licking all over yibo's face making yibo's body to go numb. It felt very different from the all of Xiao zhan's touches Indeed they were hot but this having some lust and passion too which Xiao zhan holding from so long.

Xiao zhan touched yibo's lips with his fingers while rubbing his thumb over the lower lip he asked "say you want me baobei" Yibo gulped as Xiao zhan pinched his lower lips between his two fingers yibo hesitantly spoke "i-i.. I want you zhan ge" Feeling satisfied Xiao zhan moved his fingers to yibo's whole face tracing all over yibo's features while his whole body weight was on yibo's. As Xiao zhan was on top of yibo. But the weight didn't suffocated yibo instead he was feeling more hot.

Xiao zhan then crawled down to yibo's pants and slowly unzipped yibo's pants zip by his mouth as he saw yibo's wet boxer's he smiled widely and groped yibo's hardned member in his hand very tightly and said "so wet for me baby" Yibo moaned with the roughness "ahh.. Z-zhan ge".

Xiao zhan was loving yibo wreathing beneath him as he with one jerk removed yibo's pants and boxers at the same time making yibo fully naked in front of his hungry eyes.

Yibo tried to hide his face by taking another pillow on his face but Xiao zhan's voice made him to throw pillow immediately "baby, if you hide your face gege might be more rough" Yibo gulped and throw pillow and then he saw Xiao zhan was satisfied as he moved to face yibo's cute dick again which was standing very proudly. And Xiao zhan's face was fucking very close to it as unconsciously yibo moved his hips upwards making his dick collide with Xiao zhan's face and leaving some traces of precum on Xiao zhan's face.

At yibo's action Xiao zhan immediately turned him around making him lay on stomach till yibo's ass was on in front of Xiao zhan's face as Xiao zhan with dark voice said "so impatient huh? Gege will punish you for this" Yibo clutched his bedsheets tightly when he felt Xiao zhan was rubbing his face into yibo's as that made him feel so embarrassed at the same time tingling sensation.

Xiao zhan smiled watching yibo's body trembling at his teasings he groped yibo's ass with his two hands as he pumped with his hands and pressed like a kid playing with slime.

The soft fluffy ass making zhan go crazy as an urge to make his fingerprints on them got him. As he immediately slapped it very hardly making yibo to hide his face in pillow and wimper very badly "ahhh.. Ohh" Yibo's eye's get teary at the hard slap in his bare ass.