Guilty!

3'rd Person's POV :

Wei Corporation!

A Young Handsome CEO...With Black Suit Entering His Office With Cold Aura... Everyone was looking at him with amusement.. Male & Female employees were staring at their new boss..from head to toe.. They were amused too see that handsome aura....

Zhang yuxi whispering to his best friend

Zhang yuxi whispering to his best friend... Zhuocheng ' isn't our new boss is so hot? ... Cheng got annoyed and glared at her idiot friend while saying' at least don't hit on boss spare him.. And that's not important if he is hot or not we just have to work here... He said with plan voice.. And watching their whisper's.. New CEO glanced at them and they both bowed their head down... Getting caught by gossiping...

Wei zhan was the person who hates the gossiping while working... He looked at her secretary and asked whats his name? ' the secretary of Mr Wei.. Jisoo looked at chneg and...immediately told him ' Sir he is Mr Wang Zhuocheng employee under Mr jiang! ... Zhai Wei just noded..

Then the Managing Director Of Wei Corporation Mr jiang...Come In front of New CEO...and gave him a flowers bouquet To welcome their new boss in office.. ' welcome Mr Wei.... Said the managing director and bowed to him!

and everyone clasped their hands to welcome their new boss!

and everyone clasped their hands to welcome their new boss! ... The new boss just noded and give the bouquet to his secretary who is besides him... And then he turned to look at his employees and said ' Hello Everyone! I'm Your New Boss, Zhai Wei! ... I Hope You All Will Corporate Well And Do Your Best For Company... They all clapped their hands and then ... The new CEO went to elevator to go in his office room... And his secretary followed him behind!!...

After getting into his office cabin... Zhai seat on his swing chair while swinging left and right while looking at the files then he droped the file and told his secretary to call Mr Wang Zhuocheng.. She noded and left the office... While zhai were checking projects which were still on work in company.. While one file got is attention... He looked at that file while checking everything... It was for the next meeting presentation ... He saw who is working on that project... He looked at name and his eyes got stuck on that name and he come forward to see that file properly while the office door knocked... He just humed and the other one come inside while said ' Hi sir did you called me ? .. That person asked and the CEO'S attention was full that that file.. He didn't even looked up... Then that person thought....he got ignored then maybe the other person didn't heard him so he said one's again ' 's-sir?