Fever

3rd Person's POV :

Yibo was in his bike heading towards home.. But the rain was still going on.. He can't able to keep his eyes open... Feeling extremely cold and this heavy rain.. And his house also not close to zhan's.. But he is not that much suffering from rain that much from zhan's words... His mind flashing those words again and again 'you look awful.. Go home and change then come back for meeting how unprofessional..' He is feeling extremely hurt by those words... Is he that much disgust to Xiao Zhan that he said him those words like this... He isn't wishing for sweets words obviously .. Because he knows he looks really dirty because of standing in rain for more than 3 hours so his all clothes are wet and dirty by mud.. But what he can do...nor Zhan picked up his phone nor he had any place to stay safe from rain.. But still he didn't deserve this treatment either, at least Zhan can treat him as person .. He sighed and reached at home after driving for 30 minutes!

He looked door was closed.. Then he remembered Cheng ge, go for his one of friends marriage will come tomorrow & lu-jie were with her friend to complete her final year project so she will stay night.. She decided to cancel because she don't want her bo-di to be alone.. Then after request for so many time and when yibo said he will call yubin to come here then lu-jie agreed.. He took out keys in his poket and unlocked the door.. With so much effort because of cold winds and raining his body were trembling.. He got in and directly went to his room... And took out towel and cloths and go inside the bathroom... to get rid of coldness he decided to take hot shower.. After taking 10 minutes of hot shower he wear simple yet expensive clothes .. He don't want to look awful as Zhan said .. He was about to leave room his vision started to blur.. He Stamerred and clutched the side table not to fall... He shook his head vigorously.. And took the water on his table and drink in one go then he rememberd he didn't eat nor drink a water from afternoon!

He sighed and went to kitchen.. Opened the fridge took out orange juice and poured in glass and started to drink fast he don't have time to eat anything he will be late and he have to complete this before Tomorrow... His body was still shivering and he extremely feeling week still he drink half to have some energy to talk with Xiao Zhan.. his eyes are very tired he just wanted to go in his bed and sleep... But he can't do his job is very important for him... He can't go by bike ,he will be again wet in rain so he decided to have a cab.. He put the glass in table which he only drink half of it and run outside!

After taking cab he directly went to Xiao zhan's apartment! He come out from cab and he looked at security guard.. Who was looking at him with concern.. He only gave him faint smile which was clearly seems how much he is tired the guard come forward to yibo and said ' hey kiddo are you fine..you look so tired?' yibo noded with faint smile and about to enter apartment the guard stopped him staying' kiddo you look like my son's age ' take care of yourself too don't stress yourself so much! By the way can I get to know this cute kiddos name? .. Yibo chucked softly and said ' thank you uncle.. I'll be careful and I'm yibo.. Wang yibo' the guard smiled and yibo bowed to him and left.. And there security guard was thinking "this boy is so much innocent soul God please protect him"!

Yibo pressed the doorbell.. And waited for moment to open the door .. He was very tired his eyes was very heavy and his body was still shivering.. he composed himself to look fine in front of Xiao zhan.. After some time zhan opened the door who was talking on phone with someone.. He looked shocked by watching that boy in front of his door... His expressions was shocked and confused... then yibo spoke ' can I come in Mr zhan? ' zhan furred his eyebrows.. Then yibo spoke again ' sir, you said come back after changing clothes, can I now come in for meeting? ' Zhan looked starlated by what yibo said he immediately said to call ' yes I'll check that.. Bye ' then he opened the door wide for yibo and noded to enter.. then Yibo entered the apartment.. Which was quite big.. the apartment was very big and luxury.. The living room was very beautiful.. It was not how it looks outside!