Special Night 🔞

After spending some quality time near the lake, yibo & Xiao zhan get back to their honeymoon suite.

Both were very excited and at the same time painfully aroused by the make out they did at the lake.

Yibo can feel zhan's intense gaze on him & that making him feel his whole body shiver with thrilling excitement.

Both were tightly holding each other's hands when zhan took the keys from the receptionist counter and they slowly get into the elevator.

Both were silent just having hands entwined and hearts racing, both wasn't nervous a bit but very much excited and trying to control their desires till they reach room or something might happen on the spot here in the elevator.

Zhan leaved yibo's hands only when he have to open the door, but after he opend immediately hold yibo's hand again and pulled him inside while closing door behind slowly.

He pushed yibo gently on the apartment door while leaned closer while come between his legs and yibo also spread his legs wide to let zhan settle between them.

Yibo smirked when zhan's hands went towards his hips. He hold zhan's hands on his hips and tightened the grip while he pulled zhan closer by his waist and blowing his hot breath on zhan's face asked "Is my husband excited?"

Yibo gripped zhan's hardning member tightly making zhan's breath out sharply and his hold on yibo's hips tightned.

"yeah!. Very much to feel your warmth"zhan said huskily as his hands went inside yibo's pants and boxers to feel texture of yibo's naked butts.

His parted yibo's ass cheeks and teased yibo's rim with his fingers while rubbing it in circular motion.

Yibo's lips parted, he started to take heavy breaths and asked "Should I strip for my husband, or my dear husband wants to do that work himself"

Zhan's dark intense gaze turned more fierce as he immediately unbuckled yibo's pants and it slide down very easily giving answer to yibo's questions.

zhan slide down his boxers too making his treasure to spring out of the cage and zhan loves too see that hard big dick of yibo's just coming untouched just with his dick inside yibo's hole.

Yibo stepped out of the pants and boxers and moved to zhan's zipper's but zhan hold his hands stopping him making yibo pout.

"Today my wifey will just obey his husband, without my permission you won't do anything, okay love?" zhan asked as he played with yibo's fully hard member while rubbing his thumb over the slit and spreading precum all over dick making the motions to get smoother.

Yibo panted zhan's long slender fingers on his dick always makes his mind go blank always he noded breathlessly.

Zhan clutched hard on yibo's dick and commanded "words baobei"

Yibo with a so much effort opened his eyes and spoke "I'll do anything, daddy will command his kitten"

Zhan's breath hitched at the boldness of yibo, but his lips curved in a smirk while his hands immediately went towards yibo's thighs and he picked yibo in bridle style making yibo's hand to wrap around zhan's neck.

They were starring at each other as zhan moved towards their bed. Which was beautifully decorated.