Jealousy

3'rd Person's POV

When Yibo Get Out Of The Club.. He directly went to the cab and said address of his home and sat inside.. His heart was beating very fastly.. He don't know what might be happened if he didn't pushed zhan away...

Why zhan ge always trying to get close to me and showing fake hopes to me which aren't gonna be possible ... If he is intended to marry that girl then why he always does some things like this which makes my hopes higher and I'll fall into that ocean... That I'll never be able to come back..

"Yes I love you to death zhan ge.. I might give you everything myself to you .. But after that I'll not be able to control myself back ... and to remember what is my position .. Mayebe this will be nothing for you but for me it will change my life.. My admiration towards you will change into addiction and then I might become more greedy zhan ge.. Then I might wants to have you all only for myself just for myself.. And I know that's not possible.. I'm happy with just friends.. But I can't live if you take me for granted and then leave me alone for all myself.."

It will not be possible for me to hide my feelings anymore then.. You might thinking I'm one of those crazy fans of you who die's to get your attention.. Yes it's true.. But I know my limits zhan ge even if I'm just a mare fan and just friend of yours.. But my love for you is not an ordinary one.. It's not about lust or just wanted to feel you.. I love you wholeheartedly zhan ge.. That you might will never understand.. You will never knew how I cherish you .. How I want you.. And how I see you.. In my eyes you are that ray which brightens my life.. Even if you are not mine .. I'm already all yours.. But I can't betray my love into something else ... Sorry I didn't intend to hurt you by rejecting like this.. I don't know how You might thinking of me right now or you still wanted to be friend with me or not by insulting you.. But I love you zhan ge.. " Said yibo in his mind and tears started to flow through his eyes..

He is upset with himself.. He can't able to control his feelings when his zhan ge is in front of him.. He can't stop himself by assuming his zhan ge can love him back... But the bitter reality is different so he have to stay in his limits... So there current relation will not spoil by his fantasy's for zhan ge.. Not now when He get chance to know and be with his zhan ge.. He can't spoil all this.. He can't allow his stupidity to forget the difference between reality and his Dreamland...

Then suddenly the ring of his phone disturbed his thoughts.. He wiped his tears and took the call.. Where are you bo-di? .. Why you suddenly left? .. He heard worried voice of Kris.. He said in low voice ' just tired a bit ge so I come out.. Sorry I didn't informed you ' ... Kris sigh on other line and said ' if that's the matter why didn't you told me.. I have dropped you at home.. ' now where are you? .. Reaching home.. In the cab.. Replied yibo planely.. Hmm okay.. After reaching home. . text me and rest well.. ' yibo humed and cut the call.

•×•×•

On the other side when zhan saw yibo again doing the same step to get back his partner.. Zhan intentionally throw Kris at Jun so he will not able to go flow with dance and will be distracted.. He don't know what possessed him but watching Kris with yibo being this close.. He can't tolerate this anymore but want to grab yibo with himself just for himself... He knows after Kris confirmed their relation still he can't share his beautiful angel with anyone else ...

The moment yibo come into the arms of him.. Zhan's all anger went out and he gently grabbed yibo's waist and started to enjoy the moment forgetting everything.. He just wanted to feel the warmth of this beautiful boy who have an strong effect on him.. He don't know what it is but he forgot all the worries , tension and feels happy with this beautiful boy.. His heart acts crazy when he touches him and when yibo's body trumble by his sweet touches with excitement.. He can clearly see.. Yibo also enjoy's his warmness also only looking at his reaction.. And how much this beautiful boy's face looks more beautiful flushed red by his teasing's he can't help but wants to tease him more and more..