Brightest Star in the Night Sky

2 weeks later !

Xiao zhan had a concert tomorrow and yibo was going to attend it with zhanyi, kris ge, jia, Yangyang, xuan gege, Cheng gege , Zhai gege , mom yu & Feng dad.

So he was finishing his work immediately so able to attend it on time.

Yibo called his secretary who was none other than kris.

After yibo joined Xiao corporation he was getting very busier in work and couldn't able to have time for zhanyi and it's getting hard to manage so Kris decided to join Xiao corporation, so being able to make yibo's workload less. And whenever yibo will not be able to attend meetings he will attend on behalf of him and will manage everything.

Kris entered inside the room with hands in pocket "may I come in sir?"

Yibo looked upwards and smiled "kris ge" While kris also sat in front of him

"So what can I do for my handsome boss?" he asked with a smirk.

Yibo rolled his eyes "common ge, stop flirting now I'm father of zhanyi"

Kris leaned down his head on the chair while said "uhm one mistake, not father" he come closer to yibo's face while said "mother of zhanyi"

Kris started to laugh watching angry bird face of yibo. While yibo pouted and spoke "shut up ge, someone might hear."

Kris stopped laughing "okay okay, but till when you are going to hide. You both should get married soon"

Yibo sighed and spoke "yes ge, but zhan ge is busier this days I can't talk to him about this yet"

Kris hold yibo's hand and spoke "uhm still, work will be going on lifelong but when time goes it's no use. So talk before something else problem comes"

Yibo hold Kris's hand back and give a assuring smile "okay ge."

"Good boy. Now tell me why did you called?"Asked Kris while watching the file in front of yibo.

" Uh... Actually I want to talk about one project between Kim industry and Xiao corporation. Mr Kim wants their new project should be done in a collaboration with us and that's highly good chances for our company for more progress "

He said and showed the file to Kris who took it and looked everything. "Well this are not bad claws and rules. It's very beneficial for Xiao corporation if we do collaboration with them as working for more than 7yrs I know how the things are done there, and you also have experienced it yourself."

Yibo noded his head while Kris asked "so what you think about this deal?"

"I guess you are right. I was also thinking same. Then arrange meeting as soon as possible we shouldn't delay good work" said yibo with a bright smile making Kris nod immediately.

"Okay then I'll contact and check when they can have meeting with us, uhm.. And there is no meetings left you can go home and check for zhanyi I'll manage other things" Kris assured as he got up.