Horny Preggy Bobo

One Month later!

Yibo's mood swings and his hornyness was increasing day by day more and this making everyone in the house to grab their heads with headache as they can't do anything about it that zhan is not here and most worst thing they can't contact him.

It wasn't like everyone was fade up with bobo's behavior but his demands was something they can't fulfill as it was yesterday night event's when everyone was seating together while eating.

Yu made all spicy and sour dishes for her sweet and cute soon to be son-in-law. as yibo whinned it's not spicy at all he even poured much amount of chilly in that making it look hot red and then he ate it saying it's little better and watching that everyone who were seating on the dining table coughed hard as just looking they were feeling like mouth burning.

Cheng was hell worried for his baby brother as he don't know what to do if they deny him for something Bobo will cry his heart out and will shamelessly will demand "I want gege.. I miss him inside me." And hearing such a sentence everyone in the house will gulp the shame as they didn't know anyone can be this much horny in the pregnancy. but wei zhai told him maybe zhan is far away that's why Bobo missing him more than expected.

While Mr feng xiao was whispering in his wife's ears that she was also so horny when zhan was about to born and hearing that yu's face turned red and she glared at her husband saying "you will sleep on couch today" And feng regreted very much saying that as he really have to sleep on couch that day and he missed feeling inside her wife that day otherwise they do everyday even they are going to have grandchild.

But it was true that even if bottom's will be horny as fuck also they will never accept it & later will balme everything on top's that they caused them pain but who care's as all dominant wants to satisfy their bottoms enjoy being inside them and they are happy with taking those tantrums coz they love to see them limped because of their deeds.

••

Now they are at city mall doing some shopping for Bobo as his stomach getting bigger and bigger and yibo don't feel much comfortable in any clothes as he wants warmth of his zhan ge which he is not getting.

Kris was driving car and yibo was seating besides him and in backseat there was Cheng, zhai and jun.

In Yibo's hand there was two ice-cream cons and he was eating messily while making its cream left on his lips and some also falling on his shirt which he was ignoring and was so immensed in eating didn't care about he was still in the car.

Kris who was driving glanced at yibo and shook his head with chukle but suddenly tariffic light went red and he have to press break suddenly making yibo's nose to burry in ice cream cone and other fell down.

Everyone went silent watching that and Kris gulped down at what tornado gonna come he looked back and saw Cheng , zhai and jun were signing him he is done while Kris glared at them and tried to console yibo.

"Bo-di.. uh.. Hehe.. gege d-dint did on purp.." but before he could finish his sentence the ice-cream which was burried on his face he took and showed on Kris face making Kris shock and the people behind to chukle while supresing their laugh.

While he cleaned his face on Kris shirt and spoke sassily "be careful next time" And took out another ice-cream cup and started to eat ignoring poor kris's messy attire he made.

Kris sighed and cleaned ice-cream on his shirt and face with napkin also cleaned on Yibo's shirt who was eating ice-cream ignoring everything.

When they reached mall Yibo's eyes lit up and he smile like a kid and spoke "let's buy some ice-cream first"