Power Bottom 🔞

Warning⚠ : Contains Explicit Mature Content Ahed 🔞 Read At Your Own Risk!

"For the ride, gege!"

Zhan's heart raced at those words. He gulped down and tried to be sane again as he with a horse voice asked "you sure baobie, our b-baby.. ugh.." moaned zhan suddenly when yibo moved his hips on his hard member to tease him.

Yibo put his finger on zhan's lips while he come closer and spoke "just enjoy zhan gege."

Zhan's Adam Apple was blobing up and down at the excitement while yibo's eyes were dark and intense.

He eyed his gege's beautiful body hungrily, watching those toned muscles of zhan's chest, those strong biceps, two flat brown nipples which were making yibo's mouth watery and those sexy abs which he wanted to bite and make his teeths marks on them to mark his gege with his love bites.

He without any delay captured zhan's lips in his and started to kiss him hungrily. zhan let his baobei use him as he wants and just enjoyed the hungry kiss of his baby lion.

Yibo shoved his tongue inside zhan's mouth while he started to play with zhan's flat brown nipples making zhan to feel so sensitive as pleasured sounds are escaping through his mouth but yibo was swallowing them in his mouth.

Yibo pinched his gege's chest as per he wants and kisses Xiao Zhan like his life depends on it. Pouring all the love and logging in it. He wanted to tell his zhan ge, how much he missed him, how much he craved for him, how much he wanted his gege with him in his arms.

Yibo broke the kiss and moved to zhan's neck while giving butterfly kisses making zhan's throbbing dick feels painfully tight in his pants which was begging to find his warmth.

Yibo feeling zhan's hard member poking his ass he rolled his hips in sync and licked and kisses all over zhan's neck to his collarbone and then his brown nipples. He gave a kitten licks and started to suck it like a baby while pinching another nipples.

Zhan's chest was getting heavier with his wild kitten, he couldn't able to control his inner beast, his bo-di's actions making the desire to spread whole his mind but he was tied to the bed and can't move and can't even see that beautiful sight , the naked figure of his little boyfriend.

Zhan getting impatient moved his hips upwards making yibo to moan loudly but yibo smirked as he moved backwards and sat on zhan's thighs while he unzipped zhan's pants making zhan to gulp hardly.

Yibo carefully slowly removed zhan's pants and lowered his boxers and it directly slapped on yibo's face as it was so close and zhan who felt the soft touch made some precum to leak out of his member.

Yibo with a wide doe eyes looked at the delicious meat in front of him as he licked his own lips and grabbed zhan's dick from the base with his palms which wasn't fitting in it.

He kissed the dick head as a salty taste spread through his taste buds and musky sent had spread through the room with the hot temperature of two warm bodies totally naked.

Yibo licked the zhan's dick head while took it inside his mouth while trying to swallow a little by little and giving a baby sucks making zhan to moan loudly at the pleasure.

Yibo started to bob his head up and down on zhan's member while zhan feeling warmth moved his hips upwards trying to fuck yibo's mouth more deeper reaching his throat making yibo gag on his size.

Suddenly he felt he is near and wanted to move his hips faster suddenly yibo put his both hands on zhan's waist and pushed his body down on the bed and removed the dick with dirty plop making zhan frustrated at the loss of warmth.