Zhanyi 🔞

When yibo opened his eyes he didn't found himself alone as always but this time there was a warmth of his zhan ge who was cuddling him very tightly like a most precious thing in the world and yibo loves it.

Yibo turned around and found zhan was sleeping like a baby. he giggled and kissed on zhan's nose and softly spoke "I wonder how can this giant baby will become daddy."

Zhan's hand which was on yibo's stomach immediately moved towards his ass and squeezed it making yibo to widen his eyes as he saw zhan still have eyes closed then how did he? is he dreaming something?

Yibo's breath was getting heavy as zhan's fingers entered inside yibo's ass hole three at a time as hole was already stretched from yesterday night's activities so it was easier.

Yibo couldn't think anything further he was biting his lips to supress his moan as he don't want to disturb zhan's sleep as he might get very much tired by the long flight then the activities they did yesterday night but yibo was wondering how can zhan move his fingers so skillfully even when he is asleep?

Zhan's morning wood started to poke yibo on his stomach. zhan's length was rubbing on yibo's baby bump making yibo to get horny as zhan moved his fingers in and out while yibo looked at zhan's lips he wanted to kiss zhan very badly but he was trying to control himself.

Yibo finally loose control and he started to rub his baby bump on zhan's length rubbing his growing stomach on the hardness getting more friction it was delicious and very erotic he was so engrossed in his rubbing he didn't even noticed someone already had opened his eyes and looking at him while trying to supress his laugh.

Yibo when felt the fingers had stopped moving inside him he with a dissatisfied looked at zhan only too feel so much embarrassed as his face went totally red.

Yibo about to give an excuse to this but zhan immediately sealed their lips together and started to kiss yibo tenderly at first then very roughly by pushing his tongue inside while he hovered over yibo and started and took out his fingers and holding his length in one hand pushed inside yibo's opened hole and started to push slowly and deliciously while yibo was on cloud nine he was moaning in zhan's mouth as zhan was fucking him in his both hole's by tongue inside mouth and his long hard length in ass hole.

Zhan increased his speed while he bend yibo's legs in a half to reach deeper and broke the hug only to attack his perky nipples while biting, licking and sucking it hardly.

"ngh.. d-daddy..ahh.. fa-ster.. d-eep.. ugh.." moaned yibo while trying to move from downwards to reach deeper.

zhan kissed all over yibo's chest while groaned in satisfaction when yibo clenched hard on his length. "ugh.. B-baby.. I.. Missed you so much."

Yibo was taking long breaths as pleasure was so much to take he started to roam his hands on zhan's back while digging his nails in it. "Ahh.. ahhh... z-zhan ge..."

zhan leaved do many bite marks on yibo's body where are some dark red and purplish marks of yesterday night activity was visible but now with this much love bites yibo was looking totally mess a beautiful mess created by his hot fiancee.

zhan pushed harder and deeper in a faster speed moving his hips in animalistic speed and soon zhan found yibo's dick was leaking precum he took it in his hand & started to rub with his fingers and spoke while kissing on yibo's open mouth "cum for me baobei.."

Pleasure was at the tip as zhan's nails digging in his dick's slit as zhan's dick was reaching deeper inside him and touching his womb making him feel shiver all over body as his body trembled badly and soon he cummed hard on zhan's hand while zhan fucked him through orgasm while chasing his and soon zhan pushed one last time in deepest part and cummed hard making yibo's eyes roll and throw his head back while zhan pampered yibo's face with so many kisses.