Welcome Back Daddy Zhan!

One week later.

The weather in Xiao mansion today was so bright! Why? Because The Sean Xiao zhan coming back from his long outdoor shoot.

And Everyone were so happy decorating house an all while making thousands of dishes. Xiao yu throw an party. If you are wondering what party? The party was for celebration for to welcoming little one as Wang yibo strictly said No!!! without his zhan ge, he don't want to celebrate this happiness.

Everyone were in Xiao yu and fengmian's room. they were planning something else also in this celebration.

Xiao yu who had a dairy & pen in her hand while she was checking what things had done and what are left.

She see the costume's section and look at Kris and said "Kris, you will go with my Bobo and will get the best outfit for him

She see the costume's section and look at Kris and said "Kris, you will go with my Bobo and will get the best outfit for him." Kris salut her and says "yes!!! boss" She gives thumbs up and then look next.

while Cheng and zhai were being lovey dovey seating on the bed listing to the commands. zhai was whispering in cheng's ears "baby, I'm missing you." Cheng give him a look of are you kidding? and says "what? I'm in front of you."

Zhai giggles and giving kisses on his back neck mumbles in a whinny tone "I'm missing your peaches sweetheart." Hearing that cheng's eyes go widen as he started to cough badly as they were in front of the all and his husband was talking shameless.

Jun who was exactly seating in front of them with Kris she asked loudly to her brother "brother, what peaches are you missing ? There are lots in fridge, should I bring them for you? "

Hearing that Kris, jiyang and haoxuan started to laugh very badly while cheng's face turned red and zhai just widen at his sisters understand level. He was about to say something to his sister but suddenly coughed making everyone to focus again.

"Zhai son, you should eat your peaches later just focus here." cheng hit at zhai's stomach by his elbow making zhai pout as they continued.

"You both love birds will brought rings and I'll give you the measurement of zhan and yibo." The couple noded.

As she think for a while and looking at her husband she said "honey we bring cake." the fengmian noded with a bright smile.

That moment yubin and ying come as Xiao yu smiled and said "you come on right time , you both will distract my baby Bo he shouldn't get to know about the other plan." They both noded as she looking at jiyang and haoxuan "you both with go to pick up zhan." That's all everything is done do your work perfectly if I found any mistake I'll fire you from the party.

All immediately get and give a salut to xiao yu and left to do their works.

••

Evening Time.

Everything was done yibo was walking here and there in the decorated Hall. The decoration fully looked like welcoming baby and the father of baby.

As in a bold green and red letters it was written on the Wall "Welcome Zhanyi's Little One" & at other side "Congratulations Daddy Zhan & Mommy Yibo."