Hurt 💔

Wang Yibo's POV :

Princess!

After Hearing That Word From Zhan Ge.. My world Was Stopped Moving... Then Jun got up from her seat and jumped on zhan ge...

This is the first time I'm seeing that sparkle in zhan ge's eyes... I always saw him with so many actress doing drama's together... Doing romantic scene's but they never hurt me because I knew it was for his job ... And also scandals with zhan ge never affected me ...

But just watching this scene in front my eyes.. I couldn't utter any word... So many questions are moving around my head... Why zhan ge called her princess? ... Why zhan ge having that sparkles in his eyes just watching that girl? ... Are they so close to each other? ... Why that girl being so clingy with zhan ge?... Why zhan ge allowing her to be this close? ....

As I knew about zhan ge.. He never allow anyone to be this close... Not even a co-star after shoot.. I didn't saw him with friends and heard he is so close to.. But then who is this girl to zhan ge...

I was just dumbfoundedly watching that scene which was paining my heart a lot.. That girl wrapped her arms around zhan-ge's neck and zhan-ge's hands were around her waist not just ...that scene making my heart stabbed but the smile on zhan-ge's face that I never saw for anyone is on his face the pure one.. Just genuine smile... I just looked away.. I can't take it anymore...

Just then I saw sideways that Kris ge also looking 'sad..? Hurt?... Or something else.. I couldn't guess but I'm shure that something it's about their childhood... I just wanna run away from here it's really suffocating me... I can take any pain but not this... Just watching zhan ge with someone else but he is so happy meeting that someone...it's stabbing my heart and making it broke into piecess..

3'rd person's POV:

Jun just dragged zhan with her and make him seat with her... now she is in the middle....zhan was besides her and other side was yibo... Then she started speaking.. While clinging to xiao zhan's arm.. And xiao zhan also not minding it...

Prince ge.. You know I really missed you... How could I wish to meet you soon you don't know...! She whined and at that xiao zhan smiled and said ' I also missed my princess.. Sorry gege couldn't make time to meet princess... And ruffled her hairs... And at that she pouted and said 'ge you are messing my hairs... How much time it take to make it...but now you are here I'm not gonna make you run away from me... ' at that xiao zhan piched her nose and said ' naughty princess who first leave gege? .. ' at that her expressions becomes sad and her eyes becomes teary.. Then she said I'm sorry gege.. At that xiao zhan cupped her face and kissed on her forehead and said ' it's okay now don't be sad.. We are here! She noded happily and her whole face becomes red .. And she blushed....

At that time their order come... and they come out of their moments... Everyone was watching that scene... Jiyang already knew how his zhan ge and and Jun was close at childhood but he didn't knew his gege still have that soft spot for Jun... While jun's brother was busy with phone about his company that he have to go... he got msg from his secretary that he have to come to office now... He got up from seat and said ' Sean nice to meet you.. I hope we could meet at dinner time.. He extended his hand to gesture... Xiao zhan also got up from his seat and said while taking his hand ' nice to see you Zhai brother... And then Zhai looked towards her sister and said ' I'm going don't create any mess... And then Zhai looked at jiyang and said... I'll be get going now yang didi... Bye Kris will meet you soon.. And then he turns to yibo and said ' and you too cutie... Yibo just forced a smile and noded.. While Kris just noded!